Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beating Jad with Melee (not Hard)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
zack fair

zack fair

Beating Jad with Melee  (not Hard) Empty
PostSubject: Beating Jad with Melee (not Hard)   Beating Jad with Melee  (not Hard) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:51 am

I'll add some picture later but when fighting Jad once upto the 7th wave if you keep protect from Melee on you will be safe.

Most of his attacks will be melee but once he RISES front two feet on the ground the Stomps Protect from Range and a Stalagmite / Rock will fall from the sky.

For protecting against Magic Jad will Rise both feet up off of the ground and remain up for a little while, this is when you change to Protect from Magic as he will launch a fireball at you.
Beating Jad with Melee  (not Hard) R4ddfyqs

That is all you need to know.
It is important however that you do kill the little level 108's that heal Jad if you do not hit a lot against Jad

Enjoy your 8k tokkul and your Firecape =P

Last edited by zack fair on Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Image Not Coming Up)
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Beating Jad with Melee (not Hard)   Beating Jad with Melee  (not Hard) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:21 pm

Who needs melee when you have a mage safespot. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
slayers

PostSubject: Re: Beating Jad with Melee (not Hard)   Beating Jad with Melee  (not Hard) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:14 pm

I Am Jesse wrote:
Who needs melee when you have a mage safespot. Very Happy

Ikr. When you're safespotting you don't have to worry about the 108s and can completely afk Jad.
Back to top Go down
Xtazis

Xtazis

PostSubject: Re: Beating Jad with Melee (not Hard)   Beating Jad with Melee  (not Hard) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:06 am

i do everything 100% lawls, fuck the safe spot when i have a clan sword Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Beating Jad with Melee (not Hard)   Beating Jad with Melee  (not Hard) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:38 pm

this is a great guide i rep it up i followed this to get 15 fcs lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beating Jad with Melee (not Hard)   Beating Jad with Melee  (not Hard) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beating Jad with Melee (not Hard)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rapescap3 RSPS :: Guides :: Guides-
Jump to: