Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gotenix is off to Training

Go down 
+3
I Am Jesse
Jin karasagi
gotenix
7 posters
AuthorMessage
gotenix

Gotenix is off to Training Empty
PostSubject: Gotenix is off to Training   Gotenix is off to Training Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:51 am

Hey everyone ill be gone from playing for 4 years gana be doing a job that requires traveling ill only be back home for a year when i get back so you know all of them is training at the best places for me to for my certificates for being a Aircraft Mechanic for the Marines while they will also be training me to i know my age says 17 but i skipped a year ill see you all later if i didnt forget about you ill try to stay in touch with the forums
Back to top Go down
Jin karasagi

Jin karasagi

PostSubject: :OOOOOOOOO   Gotenix is off to Training Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:02 am

bye. Good luck with your training
Back to top Go down
gotenix

PostSubject: Re: Gotenix is off to Training   Gotenix is off to Training Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 am

thanks first day checking in on a friends laptop
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Gotenix is off to Training   Gotenix is off to Training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:00 am

Wait, playing for years..? You joined like, not even a month ago? O_O

Anyway, Goodluck mate, i'm thinking about joining the marines when i get older myself.
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Gotenix is off to Training   Gotenix is off to Training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:38 pm

lol that is funny but goodluck
Back to top Go down
ut342

PostSubject: Re: Gotenix is off to Training   Gotenix is off to Training Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:15 pm

good luck
Back to top Go down
Xtazis

Xtazis

PostSubject: Re: Gotenix is off to Training   Gotenix is off to Training Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:30 am

Grr, NO!!!!
hopefully see you )=
Back to top Go down
gotenix

PostSubject: Re: Gotenix is off to Training   Gotenix is off to Training Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:50 am

I Am Jesse wrote:
Wait, playing for years..? You joined like, not even a month ago? O_O

Anyway, Goodluck mate, i'm thinking about joining the marines when i get older myself.

no jesse im gana be gone for 4 years and wont be playing for that long
Back to top Go down
zack fair

zack fair

PostSubject: Re: Gotenix is off to Training   Gotenix is off to Training Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:05 am

Have a good one man do enjoy!
Do some training in the hyperbolic time chamber =P
Back to top Go down
gotenix

PostSubject: Re: Gotenix is off to Training   Gotenix is off to Training Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:51 pm

lolz wow zach really dbz saying that because of my name its a name i made up entirely to myself its a long story i use it for like everything its my PSN my WoW acc name on like 6 different realms its my photo on my binder that i drew took me 7 days to draw it i fail at drawing ill post it sometime on here its my runescape acc names gotenix gotenix2 gotenix21 gotenix50 gotenix30 btw dont try adding any of these except for gotenix21 the others were ummm hacked and banned for advertizment
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Gotenix is off to Training   Gotenix is off to Training Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 8:05 pm

Ohhh, i gotcha, and the server wont be up in like a year. probably will be down lmfao
Back to top Go down
gotenix

PostSubject: Re: Gotenix is off to Training   Gotenix is off to Training Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 8:11 pm

lolz ya i guess if so tell me on this im counting on u jesse my rapescap3 life is in ur hands xd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotenix is off to Training   Gotenix is off to Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotenix is off to Training
Page 1 of 1