Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reaper Skill / Mike Staff Application

Go down 
+2
I Am Jesse
Reaper Skill
6 posters

Should I get re-promoted?
Yes
Reaper Skill / Mike Staff Application I_vote_lcap37%Reaper Skill / Mike Staff Application I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 7 ]
No
Reaper Skill / Mike Staff Application I_vote_lcap63%Reaper Skill / Mike Staff Application I_vote_rcap
 63% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
Reaper Skill

Reaper Skill / Mike Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Reaper Skill / Mike Staff Application   Reaper Skill / Mike Staff Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:58 pm

In-game User: Reaper Skill / Mike

How Long Have You Been Playing: 9-10-09 - Approximately 2 years.

Am I Trustworthy: You trusted me as both a mod and an admin. You say I wasn't co but I do remember during the time period where Seth hosted the server I had the ability to ::checkbank and ::checkinven which are co commands. I have played for 2 years with the respect of most players, and I still am friends with them. I continue to become a part of the community and yes, we have our rough spots with me, but we always work them out. I have never rage banned, however, I know I have raged before when the server got out of control, but look where we are today. Seth said it himself yesterday, "you were an amazing staff". I know you are looking for new staff within the new players, but all i'm asking is a shot to "train" them. After all, I don't know very many people who know as much about this server as I do.

How Long Are You Active: At the time being I have football with school so I can't be on 24/7. I just broke up with ym girlfriend however, so i am on quite often. I try tog et on an average of 3-5 hours a day, which in my views is more then enough to set thigns straight. Many players on this servr have my number including Adrian and Seth if anything goes wrong and we need someone to get on to solve it.

What Would You Do: The same thing I did for a year and a half as staff on this server. I collected over 2 tril in dupes, I stopped over 500 scams, I middle manned over 150 times, I answered every question asked to me, and whether i get staff or not I will do this to the best of my ability.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: For those of you who know me, I am a nice guy all around. For most of you I am a brother. Back in 09, we created the clan "sexy beasts" I want to bring that back and expand with new members. For those of you who THINK you know me, aka former staff who I was harsh to for letting things slip. Get to know me, you will notice who i am and what i'm about. EVERYTHING I do is for the best of the server, and I know 99% of our veterans know that. I will also see to it that 100% of our new players realize that.

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: Same reasons as always, I notice a lot of disrespect. Our community has grown, all of our vets know that. We went from a server of 10-20 people to a server of over 70. I am going to keep a cool and collective community and make sure EVERYTHING in EVERY aspect is safe.

What kind of experience do you have: 5 Years of playing RSPS's, one week mod on Rapescap3, 8 month admin on rapescap3, (2 of those months I had co powers, even if i wasn't co) I kept a steady community when Adrian and Seth went away while the server was crashing. I have been mod on many other servers, I ahve co-owner 5, and I have been an admin on 7. I also play another game called MineCraft in which I have modded 3 servers, administrated 6, and co-owned 2. In real life I work with my football team, we are a family. We keep a steady community on the field and make sure everyone is safe. Inr eality that is what I would be doing on Rapescap3. I was also a camp counsilor and mentor. This means I am good with dealing with situations.

If you have any further questions on ym application pelase leave a comment on this post and I will answer it as soon as possible.

- Mike Wlods
Back to top Go down
http://www.rapescap3.net
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Skill / Mike Staff Application   Reaper Skill / Mike Staff Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:09 pm

No.

justkidding. Yes. All the way.
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Skill / Mike Staff Application   Reaper Skill / Mike Staff Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:30 pm

was definitely one of the best staff we ever had
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Skill / Mike Staff Application   Reaper Skill / Mike Staff Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:04 pm

thanks guys
Back to top Go down
Bobbityjoe1

Bobbityjoe1

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Skill / Mike Staff Application   Reaper Skill / Mike Staff Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:54 pm

Love you Mikey! Even though you didn't create Sexy Beasts Wink
Back to top Go down
mutedskiller

mutedskiller

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Skill / Mike Staff Application   Reaper Skill / Mike Staff Application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:50 am

I would say yes but me and him dont play anymore due to reasons

1. HE IS MY "BROTHER" known him sence 2008 or 2009 Very Happy
2. Me and him work side by side with dealing with the crap in 2009 <3
3. We had settled so much stuff together throught the years
4. BECAUSE SEXY BEAST'S WAS FUCKING AMAZING <3!!!!!!
5. VETERAINS ARE FREAKING SMEXY!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Skill / Mike Staff Application   Reaper Skill / Mike Staff Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:55 am

DAMN STRAIGHT and ima still be playing. Just the fucking staff piss me off.
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Skill / Mike Staff Application   Reaper Skill / Mike Staff Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:10 am

...I don't remember mutedskiller being a sexy beast.. It was just Me, You, Bobbity, Mike, and Skele..
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Skill / Mike Staff Application   Reaper Skill / Mike Staff Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:18 pm

He had a diff user back then
Back to top Go down
mutedskiller

mutedskiller

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Skill / Mike Staff Application   Reaper Skill / Mike Staff Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:44 pm

Reaper Skill wrote:
DAMN STRAIGHT and ima still be playing. Just the fucking staff piss me off.

SAME HERE MIKE
Back to top Go down
mutedskiller

mutedskiller

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Skill / Mike Staff Application   Reaper Skill / Mike Staff Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:47 pm

Reaper Skill wrote:
He had a diff user back then

I better be the next one to get promoted. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Skill / Mike Staff Application   Reaper Skill / Mike Staff Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:16 pm

congrats mike even though more people voted no lol
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Skill / Mike Staff Application   Reaper Skill / Mike Staff Application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:03 pm

More ppl voted no bcuz I wasnt on for like 2 weeks due to football and they dont know me. Goes to shw we have 5 veterans... xD
Back to top Go down
nickd285

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Skill / Mike Staff Application   Reaper Skill / Mike Staff Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:14 pm

id say yes Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Skill / Mike Staff Application   Reaper Skill / Mike Staff Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reaper Skill / Mike Staff Application
Page 1 of 1