Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey guys My intro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gf sun

Hey guys My intro Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys My intro   Hey guys My intro Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:13 pm

Hey guys im new to this server and this is a bit about myself. Im 15 years old, im a skater and i Love music, cars and im an amature gfx artist. I havent played anything runescape related in over 5 months and this server caught my attention. Ive been playing a bit in game and i like the server quite a bit so im gonna giv this server a try. Im not here for bullshit or children that are going to bullshit without a good reason. Having a laugh is great but some kids go ott. Anyways thats just a bit a bout me add me in game and chat if u want to . Peace

Back to top Go down
gotenix

Hey guys My intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys My intro   Hey guys My intro Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:11 pm

welcome to rapescap3 hope u have a fun time add me in game if you want in-game name is gotenix
Back to top Go down
Fred

Fred

Hey guys My intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys My intro   Hey guys My intro Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:47 am

Welcome!
Have fun on the server and if you need any help, feel free to PM me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey guys My intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys My intro   Hey guys My intro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey guys My intro
Page 1 of 1