Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryan Da Skil's Mod app!!! :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan da skil

Ryan da skil

Ryan Da Skil's Mod app!!! :) Empty
PostSubject: Ryan Da Skil's Mod app!!! :)   Ryan Da Skil's Mod app!!! :) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:22 pm

In-game User: Ryan Da Skil/Vet Since V1/Hey Yo Sean

How Long Have You Been playing: Since V1, so a few years i'm guessing ;3

Am I Trustworthy: I believe i'm trustworthy, well, Adrian and Seth trust me before with Mod and Admin, and i believe i did a good job, anyone that needed help, i helped Wink

How Long Are You Active: Just about every day for many hours! I would consider myself one of the most active players Smile ask anyone!

What Would You Do: Hmm, what would i do? I'd help new players with anything they would need, i would strongly follow the rules so nobody would have a bad time playing the server, and i would keep the economy safe by no letting anyone have dparties and ip ban ALL dupers without question, because look.. thats one thing that ruined us the first time. dupers... and whatever else i've left out, i'd do, this has always been my #1 server.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: I consider myself a very helpful player, and i believe i'm respected, I can't tell u what others say, but from the way i act, other players talk to me nice, and ask nice things and whatnot. So yeahh, i believe i'm a very active respectful player.

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: Why?... hmm, because i believe that this server needs more staff that can be trusted, i'd think i do a good job, but it isn't my choice to become staff, I also want to be mod because, i see ppl abusing all the time, and the fact that i can't stop it, kinda kills the server, i would also ipban all spammers, because why the hell do we want those, all they do is make ppl leave this server for apparently "better" ones. I highly doubt that.

What kind of experience do you have: Well, on this server, i was mod since v8-9 i believe, and admin since v9-11 or 12... then after the reset we had, i was mod again until the server went down again.

Notes you want to add: Ryan Da Skil for staff!!! ;3[/center]
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Da Skil's Mod app!!! :)   Ryan Da Skil's Mod app!!! :) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:02 pm

You are the worst person i have ever met.
Easily a no for me.

LOL JK Very Happy<3
You're one of my closest friends on this server, and one of the few people who i believe earned and believe staff. Goodluck bro(:<
Back to top Go down
Ryan da skil

Ryan da skil

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Da Skil's Mod app!!! :)   Ryan Da Skil's Mod app!!! :) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:03 pm

haha Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr Yoshii

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Da Skil's Mod app!!! :)   Ryan Da Skil's Mod app!!! :) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:03 pm

not bad i like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Da Skil's Mod app!!! :)   Ryan Da Skil's Mod app!!! :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryan Da Skil's Mod app!!! :)
Page 1 of 1