Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Colton's Moderator Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
colton

colton

Colton's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Colton's Moderator Application   Colton's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:25 pm

How Long Have You Been playing:
I've been playing Rapescap3 since Version 2.

Am I Trustworthy:
I'm very trustworthy, indeed. As in the past when I haven't had mod at the most inconvenient times, other staff members trust me with their passwords while they're gone to get the job done when it's needed the most and there's no alternatives. I can also give you my word on almost anything, in meanings, i'm not going to screw you over.

How Long Are You Active:
How long am I active? I'm one of the most active members now that the server is back up. I've always been really active if I'm not on vacation. I try to do my best to be on as much as possible to confront any potential threats and issues within the server.

What Would You Do:
I would do everything in my power, with agression and authority while being appropriate without breaking the rules and being respectful.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game:
I'm a caring, well educated, respectful, unbiased person who listens to both sides before deciding which way to go. I never get stuck on an issue. I'm more than capable of handling my own problems as well as others.

Why Do You Want To Be Mod:
I want mod and I'm making this application because there are a few moderator spots open, and I'm hoping to fill one of them. I've been with this server forever, and I know the owners well. I also believe I deserve it because of past experience with this server and many others.

What kind of experience do you have:
I have a lot of experience considering I've held plenty of staff positions on this server and a few others including Co Owner and a few coding positions. I also have people and social skills which helps out a lot when diffusing situations and being friendly.

Notes you want to add: I realize not all of the following people reading this application will approve and respect my responses, but I ask for your complete honesty, harsh or not. Thank you for your time on reading this application.

Also, despite the abusive past of Colton. I've come to a conclusion of changes.

Colton - Yours Truly.

Last edited by colton on Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vorlon

vorlon

PostSubject: Re: Colton's Moderator Application   Colton's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:57 pm

Good luck colton, I have seen you ingame Ages, Even though there are some bad memories it doesnt phase me becuase you have changed and deserve this position. I've seen you ingame and in the chatbox helping people, you have also helped me numerous times and its very appreciated. Good luck mate
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Colton's Moderator Application   Colton's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:00 pm

I heard so much shit about you before, but you changed.
Goodluck
Back to top Go down
colton

colton

PostSubject: Re: Colton's Moderator Application   Colton's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:32 pm

Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colton's Moderator Application   Colton's Moderator Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colton's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1