Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated!

Go down 
+7
mutedskiller
Reco378
rob
Liam
vorlon
seldomlonely
Bled
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Bled

Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated! Empty
PostSubject: Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated!   Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:16 am

Ingame name: Bled

How Long Have You Been Playing?: I've been playing rapescap3 since the first server, and I've really enjoyed it, i try to keep the community happy, and satisfy everyone!

Am I Trustworthy? I like to think I'm very trustworthy, and very polite. I try my best to make everyone happy, other players always come before myself. For example, i fought with 'Liam' for a phat set at ::Funpk, and paid up once we had gone back to ::home. I like to gain trust in people, because if i do that then i know that they're going to try to gain it in others, this is one of the best ways of keeping a happy community!

Are you active Ingame? Yes i am active ingame mostly on 10-14 hours a dayand im there to help people out alot

Why do I want to be a Moderator? The reason I'd like to be a moderator is because I've had experience in so many servers, but I've enjoyed rapescap3 the most, and I feel that i should give back something in return, by helping out and keeping others happy. Another reason is, it agitates me when I see others being put down for no reason, by someone who thinks they're better than them, everyone should be treated equally and fairly.

What kind of experience do I have being a Moderator? I'm going to be honest, i haven't had any experience with being a member of staff on any server, I've just helped out as a normal player, doing my best to keep people satisfied.

Thank you for your time, Bled.
Back to top Go down
Bled

Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated! Empty
PostSubject: Are you active in-game?*   Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:21 am

I copy and pasted someone else's moderator application so I had the layout, and i missed this question out.. Yes I am online for around 15 hours a day, It's quit bad but i enjoy gaming so I may as well stay on and enjoy it!
Back to top Go down
seldomlonely

PostSubject: Re: Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated!   Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:32 am

I support! good luck on becoming a mod bled.One of the nicest people I know. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bled

PostSubject: Re: Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated!   Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:34 am

Thanks seld, your a great player too!
Back to top Go down
vorlon

vorlon

PostSubject: Re: Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated!   Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:29 pm

Nice moderator application, May the best application win. Good luck
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

PostSubject: Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated!   Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:41 pm

I Support.
Back to top Go down
Bled

PostSubject: Re: Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated!   Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:43 pm

Thanks for the support guys, really appreciate it! Smile
Back to top Go down
rob

PostSubject: Re: Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated!   Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:46 pm

i think bled would be a great mod she is probably the most active person ive seen on and shes always helpng someone do something in her mod app she said shes never had mod exp. before and thats the truth most people lie about that question and that shows she has honesty so yea i would have to say bled for mod u deserve it Smile
Back to top Go down
Bled

PostSubject: Re: Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated!   Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:47 pm

Thanks Rob! that was an amazing piece of support! :')
Back to top Go down
Reco378

Reco378

PostSubject: Re: Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated!   Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:59 pm

Bled really deserves it when the spot opens, since I've started playing she has been really helpful and nice too me, Thanks Bled and gl ^^.
Back to top Go down
Bled

PostSubject: Re: Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated!   Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:11 pm

Thanks reco, if you have any more questions about anything, pm me!
Back to top Go down
mutedskiller

mutedskiller

PostSubject: Re: Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated!   Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 6:32 am

I support
Back to top Go down
Bled

PostSubject: Re: Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated!   Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:44 pm

Thanks for all the support guys, really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Manbearpig

Manbearpig

PostSubject: Re: Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated!   Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:56 am

Nice application, i support.
Back to top Go down
Bled

PostSubject: Re: Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated!   Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:58 am

Lmao! thanks manbear, and grats on admin, you'll do a great job Smile
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

PostSubject: Bled's Moderator Application   Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:00 am

I Really think this app Needs some more recognition, it is very well organized ect, anyways, like I already said, I support, and gl on getting mod Smile <3
Back to top Go down
Bled

PostSubject: Re: Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated!   Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:00 pm

Thanks Liam! I doubt i'll get moderator now though... Theres 4 mod's! I was looking forward to helping out too, it gets kinda boring when im on like 14 hours a day lmao!
Back to top Go down
Manbearpig

Manbearpig

PostSubject: Re: Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated!   Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 2:59 pm

-I removed the flaming bit-

I cannot trust you so i dont support this.
Sorry.

Last edited by Manbearpig on Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bled

PostSubject: Re: Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated!   Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:08 pm

dont be mad at me because you broke rules and i abided them and told adrian, if you didnt break rules it wouldnt have been that way, you dont deserve your admin.
Back to top Go down
getstabbed

PostSubject: Re: Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated!   Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:11 pm

id say yes. the veterans of rape aren't getting appreciated enough for loyalty and true dedication. and also manbear.. Wtf.. you broke a rule and got reported and now you are raging. Adrian said he didn't care about age but about maturity. you are young and lacking maturity so i would say that you should get demoted to mod at least and replaced with someone who is mod atm.
Back to top Go down
Manbearpig

Manbearpig

PostSubject: Re: Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated!   Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:16 am

We already solved it, and we said whoever starts an arguement again gets banned, either its me or Bled.
Back to top Go down
moreoatmeal

PostSubject: Re: Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated!   Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:08 pm

gratz on mod =D
Back to top Go down
cameron4070

PostSubject: Re: Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated!   Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:16 am

NICE I HOPE U GET MOD :d
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated!   Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bled's Moderator Application, please take time to read guys, feedback will be appreciated!
Page 1 of 1