Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

---mod apps---

Go down 
2 posters

Do you think im right or wrong?
Yes
---mod apps--- I_vote_lcap0%---mod apps--- I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
---mod apps--- I_vote_lcap75%---mod apps--- I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
I honestly have no idea...
---mod apps--- I_vote_lcap25%---mod apps--- I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Deleteme,Forgetthisgame.

Deleteme,Forgetthisgame.

---mod apps--- Empty
PostSubject: ---mod apps---   ---mod apps--- Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:42 am

bounce ok before i start, im not accusing anyone of doing this, because i have no proof.

lol!

ok, well i see ALOT of mod apps... well some of you proably want mod just because you think everyone will love you ect... Sad and it isent really hard to lie about something of a thread... so you really shouldent need an application, if the owners think you deserve staff, you should earn it. Choosing a mod from a thread is similar to gambling... wondering if it will be a good idea or bad one.

seeing as you probably think "lil jengo shut up no one cares" well if you don't care then you don't care about being a mod for the server to do your job.... because you would know im 100% correct when i say this.

now like i said im not accusing anyone for this... im just gonna post it before it starts.

if your going to post a bad comment, don't post at all. thanks. cheers
Back to top Go down
getstabbed

---mod apps--- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---mod apps---   ---mod apps--- Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 7:42 am

The majority of applications are old. Most of the players who made them no longer play any more. Also, the most recent applications are mainly from old staff or players who started playing well over a year ago and have never had mod. It helps to have an application because Adrian and Seth can't constantly be monitoring people in game to see if they're mod material or not. It also allows other players to show their opinions of people enrolling to be staff so that Adrian and Seth only need to look at the applications to see who is most deserving.
Back to top Go down

---mod apps---
Page 1 of 1