Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Might as well...BOBS MOD APP:D

Go down 

Should Austin/Bob be Mod? :D
Yes
Might as well...BOBS MOD APP:D I_vote_lcap50%Might as well...BOBS MOD APP:D I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
No
Might as well...BOBS MOD APP:D I_vote_lcap25%Might as well...BOBS MOD APP:D I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Maybe
Might as well...BOBS MOD APP:D I_vote_lcap0%Might as well...BOBS MOD APP:D I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Who The Hell Are You?
Might as well...BOBS MOD APP:D I_vote_lcap0%Might as well...BOBS MOD APP:D I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Of Course! SEXY BEAST
Might as well...BOBS MOD APP:D I_vote_lcap25%Might as well...BOBS MOD APP:D I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Bobbityjoe1

Bobbityjoe1

Might as well...BOBS MOD APP:D Empty
PostSubject: Might as well...BOBS MOD APP:D   Might as well...BOBS MOD APP:D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:35 pm

How Long Have You Been Playing: Early v2 stages, been here every server since. I think it's close to two years now, not sure exactly.

Am I Trustworthy: I believe I have proved my trustworthiness by sticking with the server, reducing dupes during my time as mod/dupe hunter, and advertising/helping new players.

How Long Are You Active: Oh god...I'm on about 14+ hours a day, helping new players and skilling.

What Would You Do: My last time as mod I spent most of my time making sure dupers were found, and helping out any new players. I'm usually found skilling.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: In game I am friendly and helpful. By now, I believe I know all of the servers secrets, so I help new players to start playing, and I help some just opening client :/

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: Quite frankly, I would like to be mod for the added respect given, so that when I try to help/search banks I am taken more seriously.

What kind of experience do you have:If I were to try and name the servers I have been staff/co on, it would take quite a while:/. I have been mod on this server, admin on godzhell, co on renx, and staff on various others. I'm also the founder of the Sexy Beast Club, along with rimmy and Jesse <3

Well yeah....thats it I guess.
VOTEEEEE
Back to top Go down

Might as well...BOBS MOD APP:D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rapescap3 RSPS :: Players :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: