Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my old fake mod app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobbityjoe1

Bobbityjoe1

my old fake mod app Empty
PostSubject: my old fake mod app   my old fake mod app Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:10 pm

duper112 is my user

How long Have You Been playin: about 2 days maybe 20 minutes consexutively heh heh i said sex

Am I Trustworthy: look at my damn name of course im trustwortyh i would never dupe never ever ever

How long are you active: about 5 minutes

what would u do: i wOulD definitely help server and dupe as much as i can so everyones rch! if everyone has max items then no more duping duping! i would also spam advertisements for other servers and ban everyone who doesnt give me all their items. i mean im a mod they should have to do that

what kind of person are you ingame: um well i spam, flame, piss eople off, break all rules, and piss off all staff

what is your age: IM 8 and a half!

why do you want to be mod: so i can spawn stuff for people and give it away and ban anyone who i dont like. im also currently in jail for duping so i can get out! then i can ban courtney and level 16 and adrian and everyone else so im only staff left!

what kind of experience do you have: well im ip-baneed on about 29 servers for duping, flaming, and pissing people off

you know what you losers are lucky i followed the format which 999999% of ppl dont so i deserve mod. ive played a whole 2 days longer than myo and reflex!

if you dont make me mod ill ddos the server like clawed and i better get at least admin for that!

Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: my old fake mod app   my old fake mod app Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:04 pm

Dude. I know your like this. But seriously. I fucking sick of these fake mod apps. They're unnecessary and just count as a post to your total count. So please stop making them.
Back to top Go down
V I A G R A

V I A G R A

PostSubject: Re: my old fake mod app   my old fake mod app Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:27 pm

actually at one point he made an account called duper112 and did apply for mod. And there actually was a pictire of him in jail Surprised
Back to top Go down
Bobbityjoe1

Bobbityjoe1

PostSubject: Re: my old fake mod app   my old fake mod app Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:19 pm

ya theres a pic down there. idrc about post count, somone told me to find this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my old fake mod app   my old fake mod app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my old fake mod app
Page 1 of 1