Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Screen Shot of Jad's safe spot.

Go down 
+2
getstabbed
Rey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rey

Screen Shot of Jad's safe spot. Empty
PostSubject: Screen Shot of Jad's safe spot.   Screen Shot of Jad's safe spot. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:22 pm

Note: That's not a guide but there is no screen shots Section so i had to post it on here.
Many ppls cant Range or melee jad and they doesnt know the mage safe spot so i Decided to show them where is it anyways there it is.
Screen Shot of Jad's safe spot. 00390

I will be making A real guide when im using my sister's pc or when im on netcafe (my computer would lag so hard if i tried to make a video) Shitty pc...
Back to top Go down
getstabbed

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shot of Jad's safe spot.   Screen Shot of Jad's safe spot. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:25 pm

No longer works. Jad stays where he spawns unless a player lures him. You can't lure him far anyway but mage has unlimited distance so you may be able to get him.
Back to top Go down
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shot of Jad's safe spot.   Screen Shot of Jad's safe spot. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:29 pm

getstabbed wrote:
No longer works. Jad stays where he spawns unless a player lures him. You can't lure him far anyway but mage has unlimited distance so you may be able to get him.
i tried it b4 i post the topic and it works too well. Smile
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shot of Jad's safe spot.   Screen Shot of Jad's safe spot. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:15 pm

Theres another that always works.

when you enter, that claw looking rock to the right as you get in. Go to the other side, and stand in that little indent space, or the space before it.

When jad spawns, run out, and back in, he sometimes gets glitched, just relog Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gotenix

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shot of Jad's safe spot.   Screen Shot of Jad's safe spot. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:31 am

I Am Jesse wrote:
Theres another that always works.

when you enter, that claw looking rock to the right as you get in. Go to the other side, and stand in that little indent space, or the space before it.

When jad spawns, run out, and back in, he sometimes gets glitched, just relog Very Happy

thanks both spots worked for me
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shot of Jad's safe spot.   Screen Shot of Jad's safe spot. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:19 pm

Stop gravedigging.
Back to top Go down
slayers

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shot of Jad's safe spot.   Screen Shot of Jad's safe spot. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:27 am

I Am Jesse wrote:
Stop gravedigging.

It's not really gravedigging if it's on a guide that is still up to date and valid.
It's gravedigging if you're posting on a thread which no longer has any relevance.
Back to top Go down
Jin karasagi

Jin karasagi

PostSubject: stop grave digging? LOL   Screen Shot of Jad's safe spot. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:14 am

people would like to know if the guide helped, commenting even if its old helps so they can make more.
If it's grave digging you dont need to right stop grave digging. just dont reply it will go off soon enough.

SORRY but I found it nesscary since he does this on all old posts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shot of Jad's safe spot.   Screen Shot of Jad's safe spot. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screen Shot of Jad's safe spot.
Page 1 of 1