Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getstabbed's Moderator Application

Go down 
5 posters

Do you think I would make a good Moderator?
Yes
Getstabbed's Moderator Application I_vote_lcap50%Getstabbed's Moderator Application I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
No
Getstabbed's Moderator Application I_vote_lcap17%Getstabbed's Moderator Application I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Maybe with some work
Getstabbed's Moderator Application I_vote_lcap33%Getstabbed's Moderator Application I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
getstabbed

Getstabbed's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Getstabbed's Moderator Application   Getstabbed's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:59 am

Adrian, I know you said for now you do not need moderators, but this is for future references.

How Long Have You Been Playing: I started playing around September/October 2009.

Am I Trustworthy: Yes, I am dedicated to helping people, I do not abuse

How Long Are You Active: Until December 2009 I was very active and spent a few hours a day online and helping people mainly.

What Would You Do: I would maybe help fix a few minor coding problems if needed, ban rule abusers (hackers etc) and continue helping players in search of help.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: Well, as I said I was mostly helping people when the server was up, and that will not really change. For the first couple of weeks I may spend a bit more time gathering resources again, but other than that I will remain helping lower levels.

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: I'd love to be a part of helping this server, since I enjoyed playing it from when I first started. The staff were mostly good and I'd be proud to be a part of the new staff.

What kind of experience do you have: Since the server closed, I've owned my own server which quickly gained a few members. I have also been to a few other popular servers and became staff of them. Before I found this server I was moderator or admin of a few less popular servers, but still had to work hard. I enjoyed helping people in all of these servers.
Back to top Go down
Pentagon

Pentagon

PostSubject: Re: Getstabbed's Moderator Application   Getstabbed's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:04 am

Nice apply! Good luck on Moderator=)
Back to top Go down
http://Www.Rapescap3.net
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Getstabbed's Moderator Application   Getstabbed's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:18 pm

Ya you are a good guy and have helped a lot. What the heck, show that your helpful once the serve ris up and you might get it. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.rapescap3.net
Marius

Marius

PostSubject: Re: Getstabbed's Moderator Application   Getstabbed's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:50 pm

Because you wanted me to reply.
Here I go.

GETSTABBED IS A DAMN SEXY MAN. HE HAD SEX WITH OBAMA.
Back to top Go down
♕ ℙ®ℴ☨๏ $ⓚⓘⅡz ♕

♕ ℙ®ℴ☨๏ $ⓚⓘⅡz ♕

PostSubject: Re: Getstabbed's Moderator Application   Getstabbed's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:57 pm

gl.... Smile (p.s. thought u were admin...weird) Question
Back to top Go down
Marius

Marius

PostSubject: Re: Getstabbed's Moderator Application   Getstabbed's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:24 am

Lmao he is. This is an ancient mod app.
Back to top Go down
getstabbed

PostSubject: Re: Getstabbed's Moderator Application   Getstabbed's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:31 am

why would i want you to reply to mah old application? and dont gravedig, bitch Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getstabbed's Moderator Application   Getstabbed's Moderator Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getstabbed's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1