Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

meowwws mod thingyyy :p

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
meowww

Location : My home, or my girlfriends home, or at the skate park (:

meowwws mod thingyyy :p Empty
PostSubject: meowwws mod thingyyy :p   meowwws mod thingyyy :p Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:28 am

In-game User: meowww

How Long Have You Been playing: since v11 old user was d13_y0uth

Am I Trustworthy: well to be honest, i find myself quite the trustworthy kinda guy.

How Long Are You Active: everyday, skilling :p usually between the hours of 1pm-3pm and then later on at night around 7pm til 1am

What Would You Do: do what all mods are supposed to do, helm out the rapescap3 community in any way possible, weather its from helping a noob start off, or just simply having fun and being helpfull to everyone

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: friendly, helpfull, very generous, umm yeh (:

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: well because i really like this server, and i would like to be more than just a usual player, and i like helping people also, its called karma, if you be nice and generous etc, the same should and usually will happen to you

What kind of experience do you have: well i was a runescape mod at one time until i got hacked, and that ended my runescape career then. other than that, no other experience unless you count my thieving xp :p

Notes you want to add: i would really appreciate it if this application is taken seriously, and i would love to see what happens further on in this server.

lata bols (:
meowww
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

PostSubject: Re: meowwws mod thingyyy :p   meowwws mod thingyyy :p Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:46 pm

try to play longer. thts all i got 2 say Razz
Back to top Go down
Bobbityjoe1

Bobbityjoe1

PostSubject: Re: meowwws mod thingyyy :p   meowwws mod thingyyy :p Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:49 pm

Ahmygawd the crazy mother fuckers back!!!
Back to top Go down
Bobbityjoe1

Bobbityjoe1

PostSubject: Re: meowwws mod thingyyy :p   meowwws mod thingyyy :p Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:49 pm

Ahmygawd the crazy mother fuckers back!!!
Back to top Go down
meowww

Location : My home, or my girlfriends home, or at the skate park (:

PostSubject: Re: meowwws mod thingyyy :p   meowwws mod thingyyy :p Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:51 pm

meowww wrote:

Am I Trustworthy: well to be honest, i find myself quite the trustworthy kinda guy.

How Long Are You Active: everyday, skilling :p usually between the hours of 1pm-3pm and then later on at night around 7pm til 1am

What Would You Do: do what all mods are supposed to do, helm out the rapescap3 community in any way possible, weather its from helping a noob start off, or just simply having fun and being helpfull to everyone

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: friendly, helpfull, very generous, umm yeh (:

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: well because i really like this server, and i would like to be more than just a usual player, and i like helping people also, its called karma, if you be nice and generous etc, the same should and usually will happen to you

What kind of experience do you have: well i was a runescape mod at one time until i got hacked, and that ended my runescape career then. other than that, no other experience unless you count my thieving xp :p

Notes you want to add: i would really appreciate it if this application is taken seriously, and i would love to see what happens further on in this server.

lata bols (:
meowww

dont worry anymore, iv quit, (: i might come back later on in the year, otherwise, im out, lata bols
meowww
Back to top Go down
♕ ℙ®ℴ☨๏ $ⓚⓘⅡz ♕

♕ ℙ®ℴ☨๏ $ⓚⓘⅡz ♕

PostSubject: Re: meowwws mod thingyyy :p   meowwws mod thingyyy :p Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:49 pm

Quote :
meowww wrote:

lata bols (:
meowww

dont worry anymore, iv quit, (: i might come back later on in the year, otherwise, im out, lata bols
meowww

Well bye buddy i would appreicate if you stayed Smile but if its time for you to go bye ;( Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meowwws mod thingyyy :p   meowwws mod thingyyy :p Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

meowwws mod thingyyy :p
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rapescap3 RSPS :: Players :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: