Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zeroninja6 MOD APP =DDDD!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Skele
zeroninja6
6 posters
AuthorMessage
zeroninja6

Zeroninja6 MOD APP =DDDD!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Zeroninja6 MOD APP =DDDD!!!!!   Zeroninja6 MOD APP =DDDD!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:14 pm

Hey everyone I'm zeroninja6 and i wont to post for a mod application!!

Why i should get mod app: i should get mod app because I'm nice in game and i help other players out if they ever need help. Also I've been playing this game since v1 and I really like it. I'm also extremely experienced in being a staff member because I'm even staff on over 20 other servers.

Player in-game: I am a very kind player in game if u need any help just ask me and I will help you.

I hope I get mod and I Love You all. Thank You!!! Smile

Last edited by zeroninja6 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skele

PostSubject: Re: Zeroninja6 MOD APP =DDDD!!!!!   Zeroninja6 MOD APP =DDDD!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:18 pm

i vouche for zero because he is a loyal member of clan and has been for months before the server went down. but not only for that reason but he really is a nice person and trys to help people to the best of his ability
Back to top Go down
fuck im high

PostSubject: Re: Zeroninja6 MOD APP =DDDD!!!!!   Zeroninja6 MOD APP =DDDD!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:09 am

zeroninja6 wrote:
Hey everyone I'm zeroninja6 and i wont to post for a mod application!!

Why i should get mod app: i should get mod app because I'm nice in game and i help other players out if they ever need help. Also I've been playing this game since v1 and I really like it. I'm also extremely experienced in being a staff member because I'm even staff on over 20 other servers.

Player in-game: I am a very kind player in game if u need any help just ask me and I will help you.

I hope I get mod and I Love You all. Thank You!!! Smile

i think he should become mod because he has been with this server since V1 and is always trying to help people. also cause he is amazing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elmo Ftw

PostSubject: Re: Zeroninja6 MOD APP =DDDD!!!!!   Zeroninja6 MOD APP =DDDD!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:46 pm

He should really be mod. I've known him for a very long time since the beginning of rapescap3. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
legit specs

PostSubject: Re: Zeroninja6 MOD APP =DDDD!!!!!   Zeroninja6 MOD APP =DDDD!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:02 pm

Support zeroninja all the way very helpful and suportive player =)
Back to top Go down
dark angel

PostSubject: yes yes yes!   Zeroninja6 MOD APP =DDDD!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:50 pm

zero should be mod 100% he's a awesome dude agreat mate and he's always helping when someone needs help. he would be a great mod! good luck mate!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeroninja6 MOD APP =DDDD!!!!!   Zeroninja6 MOD APP =DDDD!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zeroninja6 MOD APP =DDDD!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rapescap3 RSPS :: Players :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: