Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Funny Man Mod Apply :P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mik

Funny Man Mod Apply :P Empty
PostSubject: Funny Man Mod Apply :P   Funny Man Mod Apply :P Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:33 pm

In-game User: Funny Man

How Long Have You Been playing: Since V9 name was [Funny Dead]

Am I Trustworthy: Yes. I am very helpful and do not abuse like certain staff do.Sometimes I got my days and can be a b*tch yes i dont deny it but i have my good day 2 and i can be very nice sometimes Razz

How Long Are You Active: 5 or so hours a day currently. Sometimes more like 6-7 and when im in a rushed like 10 hours,im on almost everyday

What Would You Do: I would help peoples [I do it when ppls need already Razz],Found dupers,Post alot,banned ppls that dont respect rules or just report them etc... well i'll do the normal thing for a mod Razz

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: Usually friendly but i have my days like i said but if you need me i'll always be there for you but if im mad or annoyed better not asking me stuff at this times Razz

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: In order to help. I feel that the greatest way I can help is by doing things that people only trust a moderator/admin to do.because sometimes when you try 2 help peoples well they dont want your help because your only a normal player...

What kind of experience do you have: Lots of experience. I have Alot of Exp because i play alot of rsps and alot of private server at all and i help make some rsps in past i learn how 2 code but i forget how but if you want me 2 i can learn how 2 again Razz

Thx,Hope I get Mod Razz

Bai Peoples

-Funny Man-
Back to top Go down
retro freak

retro freak

PostSubject: Re: Funny Man Mod Apply :P   Funny Man Mod Apply :P Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:33 pm

nice application well i think you might get one but its full atm ill keep you posted funny man
Back to top Go down
q

q

PostSubject: Re: Funny Man Mod Apply :P   Funny Man Mod Apply :P Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:07 pm

retro stop saying they got a chance.
Were full for now and were dont need any new mods.
Ur a good player but no mod for now,.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rapescap3.net
Mik

PostSubject: Re: Funny Man Mod Apply :P   Funny Man Mod Apply :P Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:57 pm

ik we dont have 2 many staff 4 now but i think i deserver it and i just wanna apply , i'll just w8 till we get a staff pos open Razz
Back to top Go down
retro freak

retro freak

PostSubject: Re: Funny Man Mod Apply :P   Funny Man Mod Apply :P Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:40 pm

im talking when spot is open.. also i said its full,,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny Man Mod Apply :P   Funny Man Mod Apply :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny Man Mod Apply :P
Page 1 of 1