Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Colton's MOD/ADMIN/CO-OWNER Application.

Go down 
+3
Michael
The King
colton
7 posters
AuthorMessage
colton

colton

Colton's MOD/ADMIN/CO-OWNER Application. Empty
PostSubject: Colton's MOD/ADMIN/CO-OWNER Application.   Colton's MOD/ADMIN/CO-OWNER Application. Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:54 pm

In-game User:
Colton.

How Long Have You Been playing:
I've just started playing again, before server died, I had been playing for about 6 months at least.

Am I Trustworthy:
I am definitely trustworthy.

How Long Are You Active:
I am active for a range of about 2-6 hours a day.

What Would You Do:
I would clean the server up. Make sure people are doing what they should be doing. Explaining things to newcomers. Convince people to donate if they want to continue playing Rapescap3. ECT.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game:
I am a very nice, generous person. I can also have my moody days where I flip out on people. OFTEN. LOL

Why Do You Want To Be Mod:
Why do I? Because I think I am one of the most long lasted players on rapescap3 still playing today. And i make the right decisions when it comes to helping and caring for our community. ECT.

What kind of experience do you have:
I have been co owner of Rapescap3 for about a month or two, long ago, before it was shut down. So I think I have plenty of experience.

Notes you want to add:
Adrian, Seth, Or my good ole friend Loly, If you want to know more about me, or this application, email me @ logan_rutledge@hotmail.com or.. contact me in game, forums, or on chatbox. I am gladly to help you with these questions. Thank you those of you know are willing to look at this and take into consideration. YES.. YOU TO SETH LOL..
Back to top Go down
The King

The King

PostSubject: Re: Colton's MOD/ADMIN/CO-OWNER Application.   Colton's MOD/ADMIN/CO-OWNER Application. Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:59 pm

He is truely kind and i like his attitude towards things. I vote for him if it counts.
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Colton's MOD/ADMIN/CO-OWNER Application.   Colton's MOD/ADMIN/CO-OWNER Application. Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:19 am

Dude. Hell no. You scammed me of my full gilded and I'm not dropping it. I asked for it back and you said for 1 month runescape membership. Some of us like to play this game fairly. It's ruined by people who used there powers or advantage to fuck us off.
Back to top Go down
Pentagon

Pentagon

PostSubject: Re: Colton's MOD/ADMIN/CO-OWNER Application.   Colton's MOD/ADMIN/CO-OWNER Application. Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:02 am

DONT POST HERE AS SOON AS YOU JOIN!
And it kinda doesnt say if you played before. cus this is a new place and 1 post just isnt enough.

Sorry
Back to top Go down
http://Www.Rapescap3.net
q

q

PostSubject: Re: Colton's MOD/ADMIN/CO-OWNER Application.   Colton's MOD/ADMIN/CO-OWNER Application. Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:17 am

No ur not playing 6 months i say no.
dont even know u
Back to top Go down
http://www.rapescap3.net
getstabbed

PostSubject: Re: Colton's MOD/ADMIN/CO-OWNER Application.   Colton's MOD/ADMIN/CO-OWNER Application. Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:55 am

i know colton, but fuck no. he was inactive and never did anything.
the most you'd ever get is mod, don't ever expect co owner when we have far better people ready to get that position.
Back to top Go down
1337 skills

1337 skills

PostSubject: Re: Colton's MOD/ADMIN/CO-OWNER Application.   Colton's MOD/ADMIN/CO-OWNER Application. Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:05 pm

Get known.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colton's MOD/ADMIN/CO-OWNER Application.   Colton's MOD/ADMIN/CO-OWNER Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colton's MOD/ADMIN/CO-OWNER Application.
Page 1 of 1