Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

spaghman -tut-tut-tut-

Go down 
+6
Jar3dmcd
ricky
1337 skills
Pentagon
Reaper Skill
bobibob
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

is spaghman a power junkie?!
yes
spaghman -tut-tut-tut- I_vote_lcap50%spaghman -tut-tut-tut- I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 9 ]
no
spaghman -tut-tut-tut- I_vote_lcap28%spaghman -tut-tut-tut- I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
meh i respect him but he is a power junkie
spaghman -tut-tut-tut- I_vote_lcap22%spaghman -tut-tut-tut- I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
bobibob

bobibob

spaghman -tut-tut-tut- Empty
PostSubject: spaghman -tut-tut-tut-   spaghman -tut-tut-tut- Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:45 am

Hey dudes as most of you know spaghman is the new sheriff around here...
you know the sherriff totally power crazy and he speaks to you like your a baby or inferioir.
is this the person you want as head admin of rapescap3
now ive player rapescape since the v2 client and i think i know what this server needs.. sorrow or cillix are the ideal admins...
i know im getting demoted and i dotn have a problem with being banned under seths orders !
but when im banned i get unbanned by the one admin online spaghman!
i made up the story of unbanning my self to protect the person who unbanned me....
now this person needs to be shown up as the power drunk person that he is....
i killing his pure at ::war when he was afk... nothing wrong with that, your not ment to be afk at ::war in the first place... then he starts black mailing me with photos of me defending him when he p ringed reaper mikes pure at varrock me .....
this guy i respected now he is a douche beyond douches.... and tbh
He is a favorite of seths.....
i think its wrong for an admin to be dubbed favorite by the owners because the owners arnt allowed to have favorite admins... if they dont like an admin that admin shouldnt be admin in the first place... i dont think im hated in the server... i helped alot more then spaghman ever did....
The only reason spaghman got admin was because he gave items away and spent 9 hours of his pathetic life sucking up to seth....(im not shouting at you seth for anything)
me pure kaos cillix sorrow earned admin.. now earned doesnt mean anything now with the holy "donator button" but i got Iped for no reason apart from being a victim....

spaghman -tut-tut-tut- Image
spaghman -tut-tut-tut- Image
spaghman -tut-tut-tut- 0027-1
spaghman -tut-tut-tut- 0028-1
spaghman -tut-tut-tut- 0029-1
spaghman -tut-tut-tut- 0030-1
spaghman -tut-tut-tut- 0031-1
spaghman -tut-tut-tut- 0032-1
spaghman -tut-tut-tut- 0033
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: spaghman -tut-tut-tut-   spaghman -tut-tut-tut- Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:03 am

Adam, you know I don't blame you for the ealier ipban, but you have to trust me that he didn't get the pring from me. Now after seeing this i know that he needs demote and ban. I tried to stop this when he kept trying to abuse as mod but I got iped. Im with you 100% on demote and ban bro.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rapescap3.net
bobibob

bobibob

PostSubject: Re: spaghman -tut-tut-tut-   spaghman -tut-tut-tut- Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:04 am

thanks reaper im really sorry about what happened between us :S

u know you have always been my freind i just diddnt realise you were reaper mike S:
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: spaghman -tut-tut-tut-   spaghman -tut-tut-tut- Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:04 am

Its okay Adam, if we ever get un-iped we can try to fix this. Bro's till the end Smile
Back to top Go down
bobibob

bobibob

PostSubject: Re: spaghman -tut-tut-tut-   spaghman -tut-tut-tut- Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:05 am

for ever and ever Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pentagon

Pentagon

PostSubject: Re: spaghman -tut-tut-tut-   spaghman -tut-tut-tut- Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:27 am

Circle circle dot dot.

lol.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.Rapescap3.net
1337 skills

1337 skills

PostSubject: Re: spaghman -tut-tut-tut-   spaghman -tut-tut-tut- Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:25 pm

rofl? Circle circle dot dot? Spagh is a immature twat.
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: spaghman -tut-tut-tut-   spaghman -tut-tut-tut- Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:25 pm

That rhymed Very Happy

Uhm...

1337 is the best, he will beat all the rest? idk.

Spagh needs demote and if theyre gonan ipban all the "abusing" staff *cough* not actual abusers *caugh* Then they might as well ipban Spagham which is actually an abusing staff.
Back to top Go down
1337 skills

1337 skills

PostSubject: Re: spaghman -tut-tut-tut-   spaghman -tut-tut-tut- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:42 am

Reaper Skill wrote:
That rhymed Very Happy

Uhm...

1337 is the best, he will beat all the rest? idk.

Spagh needs demote and if theyre gonan ipban all the "abusing" staff *cough* not actual abusers *caugh* Then they might as well ipban Spagham which is actually an abusing staff.
Wow, i iz ze best, Smile lu mike (L)
Tbh, i wanna know why adrian gave him staff altogether.
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: spaghman -tut-tut-tut-   spaghman -tut-tut-tut- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:05 pm

He didn;t Seth did because Seth chooses favorites.
Back to top Go down
1337 skills

1337 skills

PostSubject: Re: spaghman -tut-tut-tut-   spaghman -tut-tut-tut- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:11 pm

That's pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: spaghman -tut-tut-tut-   spaghman -tut-tut-tut- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:12 pm

theres an npc at home calles seth so spagh ahs something to suck up to when seth isn't online -.-
Back to top Go down
1337 skills

1337 skills

PostSubject: Re: spaghman -tut-tut-tut-   spaghman -tut-tut-tut- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:13 pm

Yeah but it doesnt actually do anything xD
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: spaghman -tut-tut-tut-   spaghman -tut-tut-tut- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:14 pm

But he can suck up to it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
1337 skills

1337 skills

PostSubject: Re: spaghman -tut-tut-tut-   spaghman -tut-tut-tut- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:15 pm

Rofl fail spagh.
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: spaghman -tut-tut-tut-   spaghman -tut-tut-tut- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:42 pm

Lol how many players are left? Like 10?
Back to top Go down
ricky

ricky

PostSubject: Re: spaghman -tut-tut-tut-   spaghman -tut-tut-tut- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:58 pm

lol i havent even played teh server yet and theres already abuse? i side with bobibob because me bob sorrow and cillix have been around since the beginning of rapescap3. if anyone deserves to be head admin its us, when i start playing im going to make sure the server is 100000x better then it was before by getting rid of abusers. im sorry to all who dont know me or anyone who takes that as a threat but we all know from the past encounters ive had in staff wars that ricky doesnt lose and im not being modest its just in the upright fair chance that some people dont know how to use powers. there for when i come back into play i will run drills for anyone who wants staff this way we can see if they will make a great staff member hopefully adrian and seth understand me in this and will aid. as for everything else go bobibob! lol i got ur back bro u aint getting banned.

[xxrickyxx]
Back to top Go down
Jar3dmcd

Jar3dmcd

PostSubject: Spagh and all others!   spaghman -tut-tut-tut- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:00 pm

ight if u guys were wondering im the one person that voted the "meh i respect him but he is power junkie" option. he could b a cool guy if he just learned to have a fun time and respect everyone else. just because ur head admin doesnt mean u can talk to everyone like ur above them. sure u are in reality but have u seen how i treat literally everyone on the server? whether it b regular player donator mod or fellow admins and cos and owners, i treat them all with the respect that id like to be treated. and notice spagh that in turn everyone likes me and looks up to me. theres a reason that everyone on the server gets along with me bro Wink i dont think that u need demoted or anything bro i just think u need to just chill a lil on the head admin job cause beleive me man when u loosen up ppl like u and u have waaayyy more fun on the server. as for ip banin him that prolly shouldnt have happened bro....i mean u really shouldnt b at war and b afk...and how was he to know u were afk to begin with? so yep. thats my take on it folks.

Spagh take my advice buddy and ull start to see that ppl really do respect a staffer that respects them back =)

Sincerely,
Jar3dmcd
Back to top Go down
Jar3dmcd

Jar3dmcd

PostSubject: Re: spaghman -tut-tut-tut-   spaghman -tut-tut-tut- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:05 pm

O and i forgot to add this, but i really honestly dont think that it was fair of seth to favor u and make u head admin. nuthin personal dude i just really dont think its right for owners to show favorites.
with all due respect to both seth and spagh of course.
Back to top Go down
spaghman

spaghman

PostSubject: Lol   spaghman -tut-tut-tut- Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:42 pm

Lmao nice pictures you only screenied the things you wanted to see.
Anyways I also got pictures of you so you can't make me anything.

Nobody likes a new admin but people starting to like me now (:
And much will follow Smile.

Also Jared I diddn't expect this of you after saving yourr ass but it's your opinion.

-Spaghman
Back to top Go down
Jar3dmcd

Jar3dmcd

PostSubject: Re: spaghman -tut-tut-tut-   spaghman -tut-tut-tut- Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:35 pm

lol spagh i beleive i stated that i was giving u friendly pointers pertaining to being staff man i wasnt bombing on u. sorry if u took it badly but i was stating facts about how people think and feel.
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: spaghman -tut-tut-tut-   spaghman -tut-tut-tut- Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:20 pm

Ricky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You owe me like a billion hugs Smile lol. Ricky can you find out why im iped?
Back to top Go down
Rael

PostSubject: Re: spaghman -tut-tut-tut-   spaghman -tut-tut-tut- Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:08 am

I've known Spagh (Olav) Two years, but like... He is a ... Ehh... How do I say this, soon as he gets power he rapes it then like does shit. But in the end he's like OH SHIT I AM SCREWED. So just lemme talk to him, then... I will do some magically fairy shit. Then Mr Olav Both will be better

P.S. You ain't 15 O.o.?
Back to top Go down
q

q

PostSubject: Re: spaghman -tut-tut-tut-   spaghman -tut-tut-tut- Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:47 am

fail.
Back to top Go down
q

q

PostSubject: Re: spaghman -tut-tut-tut-   spaghman -tut-tut-tut- Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:48 am

People who votes no.
Can say what they want.
But this screens are enuff to say whats going on.
Dont say No becuz ur doing nice to him because u want staff ur selves?
im gonna be honest to day.
Spaghman keeps asking people to ask adrian to make him owner.
And if we do that and say can u ask me for moderator.
He did say to me ofc if im owner ill make u 100% sure a mod.
Fail.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spaghman -tut-tut-tut-   spaghman -tut-tut-tut- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

spaghman -tut-tut-tut-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next