Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well goddamn it's been a while.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

Well goddamn it's been a while. Empty
PostSubject: Well goddamn it's been a while.   Well goddamn it's been a while. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 3:34 am

What's up fuckers, been a while. Missed the server, best one I goddamn ever played. Anyway,

RIP Rapescape, 2 years of my life spent playing you.

Been a looooooong time. If anyone occasionally randomly pops up on the forums, feel free to post here, would love to hear from both Mike/Reaper. Mike/Rimmy, and Greg/Level 16.

Anyway, if anyone I was friends with, and I had a lot xD, see's this feel free to add me on skype: hyliandusk

PS. Reaper, fuck you, you could never beat me in posts, not here or on the old forums. Very Happy

ALSO, I don't look like the emo fuck in my picture. I got a motherfuckin' beard now.
Back to top Go down
Bobbityjoe1

Bobbityjoe1

PostSubject: Re: Well goddamn it's been a while.   Well goddamn it's been a while. Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 10:56 pm

"would love to hear from both Mike/Reaper. Mike/Rimmy, and Greg/Level 16. "

Eat a dick.
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Well goddamn it's been a while.   Well goddamn it's been a while. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 2:18 am

Holy fucking shit man I forgot about you, give me your skype name or your summoner name if you play league or somethin man.

And not forgot in the bad way<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well goddamn it's been a while.   Well goddamn it's been a while. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well goddamn it's been a while.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rapescap3 RSPS :: General :: General-
Jump to: