Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fate's Mod Application.

Go down 
2 posters

Should Fate be Moderator?
Yes.
Fate's Mod Application. I_vote_lcap75%Fate's Mod Application. I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
No.
Fate's Mod Application. I_vote_lcap25%Fate's Mod Application. I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Maybe.
Fate's Mod Application. I_vote_lcap0%Fate's Mod Application. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
iFate

iFate

Fate's Mod Application. Empty
PostSubject: Fate's Mod Application.   Fate's Mod Application. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:43 am

In-game User: Fate.

How Long Have You Been playing: I have been playing since the sever first came out, really enjoyed it. Which is why i'm back!

Am I Trustworthy: I am a very trustworth person. I'm always here to talk to people, and anyone can count on me!

How Long Are You Active: I am active for a few hours in the morning, and a few hours at night to balance out my time to ensure the server is running at a smooth manor.

What Would You Do: I would ensure that there is no bickering, no cheating, no foul language and overall negative activity going on throughout the server.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: In-game, i am a nice; helpful person. I also go out my way to help anyone and everyone. I am very sociable and have a very good level of english which is needed when you are dealing with different people.

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: I want to be a server moderator because i feel like i would be a great addidion to the staff. I know a lot about the server so if anyone has any problems i will be able to help. I'm friendly and easy going. I also am quite funny so like to have a laugh with everyone, which is always good when people are bored/annoyed.

What kind of experience do you have: I have been staff on many servers, the list is endless. So i'll put my main staff position instead. Well. I had my own server called Destiny-Pkz which was up for almost one year and had 50+ players online 24/7 and obviously, i was owner/admin. You may say "well why dont you go play that" the thing is, i started work and couldnt be there for my players which is why i had to take the server down for good. This gave me a lot of experience an power i know what will be the suitable commands for the certain situation.

Notes you want to add: I want to thank Adrian & Seth for bringing the server back to life! And i also want to thank anyone that takes their own time to read and reply to this application. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to apply. Thanks!

- Fate.

Last edited by iFate on Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
q

q

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Mod Application.   Fate's Mod Application. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:08 pm

Dont know you, and never saw you before actually.
But the apply looks good so GL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rapescap3.net
iFate

iFate

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Mod Application.   Fate's Mod Application. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:43 pm

q wrote:
Dont know you, and never saw you before actually.
But the apply looks good so GL!

Thanks, much appreciated. I'm supprised you haven't seen me to be honest :-)
Back to top Go down
q

q

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Mod Application.   Fate's Mod Application. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:50 pm

I lied i did know you but as i said to many people my memory lets me down once in a while.
Since i've met him ingame again now, i DO remember him, helpfull guy, funny and hates skilling hahahaha +1 from me
Back to top Go down
http://www.rapescap3.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fate's Mod Application.   Fate's Mod Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fate's Mod Application.
Page 1 of 1