Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mod Applications

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eyecon

Eyecon

Mod Applications  Empty
PostSubject: Mod Applications    Mod Applications  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:23 am

Seriously, does every returning player expect to receive a staff position? If you haven't been appointed that position by now, chances are you aren't going to get it, so there is no need to submit the app. 5000 times.
Back to top Go down
http://smoke-drink-repeat.tumblr.com
Fred

Fred

Mod Applications  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications    Mod Applications  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:11 am

Agreed
Back to top Go down
iFate

iFate

Mod Applications  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications    Mod Applications  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:11 am

To be honest. If they didn't want staff, they wouldnt have it on the forums. It doesnt take much to take it off the forums if its not needed. You have to apply to recieve the position, which is why people are applying. Simple.
Back to top Go down
Eyecon

Eyecon

Mod Applications  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications    Mod Applications  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:13 pm

It honestly doesnt matter if you apply or not. If Adrian is going to make you mod, an application doesnt make a difference.
Back to top Go down
http://smoke-drink-repeat.tumblr.com
iFate

iFate

Mod Applications  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications    Mod Applications  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:02 pm

It clearly does otherwise it wouldnt be placed on the forums. Think about it wise kid...
Back to top Go down
q

q

Mod Applications  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications    Mod Applications  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:00 am

I personally kinda agree with your post, but i mean.
Fate is right with if it didnt do anything the mod apps wouldnt be there.
I made a mod apply too, but with the intention to let the players know what i can do, and who i really am.
It doesnt have any rush behind it, i dont even care if i dont get accepted now or in a year, but the only thing that will change is my age, so my apply stays valid for a long time.. So with that said, why not?
Back to top Go down
http://www.rapescap3.net
Sponsored content

Mod Applications  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications    Mod Applications  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications
Page 1 of 1