Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spaghman's Moderator Application - With Poll.

Go down 
5 posters

Spaghman for moderator?
Yes
Spaghman's Moderator Application - With Poll. I_vote_lcap57%Spaghman's Moderator Application - With Poll. I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
No
Spaghman's Moderator Application - With Poll. I_vote_lcap29%Spaghman's Moderator Application - With Poll. I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
I've never met him
Spaghman's Moderator Application - With Poll. I_vote_lcap14%Spaghman's Moderator Application - With Poll. I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
spaghman

spaghman

Spaghman's Moderator Application - With Poll. Empty
PostSubject: Spaghman's Moderator Application - With Poll.   Spaghman's Moderator Application - With Poll. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:43 am

In-game User: Spaghman.

How Long Have You Been playing: Since V2

Am I Trustworthy: Well, I've proven to be a good head-admin/co-owner multiple times, and I will do anything to get Rapescap3 back from the death. I miss the times with 200+ people online and everyone raging at the wilderniss, haha.

How Long Are You Active:normally About 10h in weekend, 4-5h a normal day. And with the time-zone diffrence, this could be very helpful.

What Would You Do: I would moderate the game, help people, mute or ban - if needed and have a good eye out for scams and dupes.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: Helpful,trustworthy friendly-again thats what i think you have your own opinion

Why Do You Want To Be Mod:I want to be mod to help people have a good day on the game and to help people.

What kind of experience do you have: Been admin and co-owner on multiple servers, including Rapescap3 itself. :-)

Notes you want to add: I really hope Rapescap3 gets back up and stays online. It is an amazing game and it would be a shame to see it disappear again.

-Spaghgman
Back to top Go down
Bobbityjoe1

Bobbityjoe1

PostSubject: Re: Spaghman's Moderator Application - With Poll.   Spaghman's Moderator Application - With Poll. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:45 pm

Namhgaps was better.
Back to top Go down
NickF

PostSubject: GL mate    Spaghman's Moderator Application - With Poll. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:51 pm

I Voted yes becuse ure the best player ingame most helpfull and active Very Happy Gl mate

Pitbull cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
spaghman

spaghman

PostSubject: Re: Spaghman's Moderator Application - With Poll.   Spaghman's Moderator Application - With Poll. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:12 pm

I am Namhgaps lol =p
Back to top Go down
Bobbityjoe1

Bobbityjoe1

PostSubject: Re: Spaghman's Moderator Application - With Poll.   Spaghman's Moderator Application - With Poll. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:17 pm

#that'sthejoke
Back to top Go down
pker0x

pker0x

PostSubject: Re: Spaghman's Moderator Application - With Poll.   Spaghman's Moderator Application - With Poll. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:32 am

Hello bobbityjoe how u doin man hope to see u ingame and ftw spaghman
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Spaghman's Moderator Application - With Poll.   Spaghman's Moderator Application - With Poll. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:20 am

Holy
Fuck
It's
Back
And, as a wee side note, pker0x. Stop fucking spamming this shit. God damn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spaghman's Moderator Application - With Poll.   Spaghman's Moderator Application - With Poll. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spaghman's Moderator Application - With Poll.
Page 1 of 1