Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doing it again.. Xtazis App.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xtazis

Xtazis

Doing it again.. Xtazis App. Empty
PostSubject: Doing it again.. Xtazis App.   Doing it again.. Xtazis App. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:59 am

In-game User:
Xtazis

How Long Have You Been playing:
1 and a half memorable years.

Am I Trustworthy:
Yes, extremely. I have previously been mod, head mod and Admin.

How Long Are You Active:
Maybe about 5 hours a day on average when its online. As that was my average time in the older days.

What Would You Do:
Jail offenders, mute spammers, ban advertisers, Jail bug abusers or mute them. Depending on the level of abuse. I would also (like I already have done) create many undercover accounts to catch foul play. As I am in a time-zone that is much different to the "Peak Gaming Time" (but am also in peak time) in other country's I would be able to watch over the server when there are no other staff members online. I always make sure the rules are firmly put into the players' head when they argue over yell, and will never abuse. My #1 rule

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game:
Friendly and reliable. I manage to follow all of the rules and help as many players as I can. I'm the active type I guess. I'd happily go on a boss trip with any player if they were in need of help or wanted company.

Why Do You Want To Be Mod:
I was previously been mod and Admin and personally think i have earned such rank.

What kind of experience do you have:
I was a previous Admin and Head Mod.

Notes you want to add:
Add me in-game if you want to chat or help or anything. Won't turn down a PM.
Smile

~Xtazis

Last edited by Xtazis on Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : colour swap)
Back to top Go down
Xtazis

Xtazis

PostSubject: Re: Doing it again.. Xtazis App.   Doing it again.. Xtazis App. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:38 am

BUMP
Back to top Go down
pker0x

pker0x

PostSubject: Re: Doing it again.. Xtazis App.   Doing it again.. Xtazis App. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:08 pm

Hey xtaziz remmeber me we was friends in the old days and ftw hopeu back admin again !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doing it again.. Xtazis App.   Doing it again.. Xtazis App. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doing it again.. Xtazis App.
Page 1 of 1