Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tyler's Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
x dds pk x

Tyler's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Tyler's Moderator Application   Tyler's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:08 am

Name : Tyler

Name ingame : x dds pk x (Hopefully Tyler)

How Long i Played RapeScap3 : Played it a good 4 months in all through it's ups and downs.

What is my experience: I have owned huge servers, which I will not mention due to they both are still running. I've been an owner/founder/developer on both since 2010. Before then I was staff on large amounts of servers that did not last.

What Would I Do if i Moderator : Basically i will help out the players, communicate with them and have fun while at the same time, watching on for any rule breakers. I do not favor my friends over the rules. I also like to help keep peace between people and believe in a "family" feeling staff team.

Why Rapescape3 : It seems to be a great and friendly community that i loved, not many trolls, which i like.

How long i am active: I will be active 2-3 hours a day, beings how i'm trying to keep my grades up as i head off to college in 2 years.

Hope you see me as Moderator material, P.S. i've also done some website developing so i could set you up with some more decent forums.

Thank you, Tyler
Back to top Go down

Tyler's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1