Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lil pedo, the respected donar.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ricky

ricky

lil pedo, the respected donar. Empty
PostSubject: lil pedo, the respected donar.   lil pedo, the respected donar. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:36 pm

so as the title states, little pedo has claimed to be very respected by his fellow players of rapescap3. he also states he is supported by more then half the community and aswell as it's staff. he is being arrogant in flaming me, not only that but killing me in wildy while i am training agility, pkp farming i believe? and then when yell using chalreq, i am going to be muted by nicole for doing so. he believes that his respect by the community is greater then mine's aswell as grants him the power over me. so how many people actually plead with him on this? if you are a vet please show Lil pedo my regards by telling him who i am? and the very power he believes he holds above me aswell as the rest of the community?
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: lil pedo, the respected donar.   lil pedo, the respected donar. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:11 pm

this is a stupid post tbh but yes ricky is more respected than u lil pedo. Also being a vet ricky doesnt make you all more powerful but since you were kinda an owner you do have more respect. But for example someone such as bobbityjoe1 or another vet wont be more respected just for being veteran than another player such as lil pedo. It all comes down to really their actions and how they contribute towards the server. Vets are more respected most of the time because they have spent more time trying to help the server :#
Back to top Go down
ricky

ricky

PostSubject: Re: lil pedo, the respected donar.   lil pedo, the respected donar. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:37 pm

yeah i am aware of this lol, i know that vets are just as normal as players. just like i am aswell, me being a vet is the same as being a player. i am just more experienced. his qaulifications state that because he is more respected and is also friends with all the staff member's, he finds himself above me. he considers that because he is friends with the staff he can't be punished or penalized for his actions, even if i am the one to catch him doing something wrong. lol the reason i made this post was because he asked me to, so he can "prove" he is of a higher power then i am. however he is wrong. this is just a simple post to validate why players who gain the friendship of staff are still just as vulnerable to punishments as every other player is. also, because you're friends with the staff, does not give you the power to have them mute me or jail me lol.
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: lil pedo, the respected donar.   lil pedo, the respected donar. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:41 am

i used to think that as you may know from my like 50 dds glitch warnings XD
Back to top Go down
♕ ℙ®ℴ☨๏ $ⓚⓘⅡz ♕

♕ ℙ®ℴ☨๏ $ⓚⓘⅡz ♕

PostSubject: Re: lil pedo, the respected donar.   lil pedo, the respected donar. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:32 pm

I vouch for RICKY! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lil pedo, the respected donar.   lil pedo, the respected donar. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lil pedo, the respected donar.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rapescap3 RSPS :: General :: General-
Jump to: