Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HELP SQUAD!

Go down 
+3
Grimm Raper
BLAKExFTW
goodlife
7 posters
AuthorMessage
goodlife

HELP SQUAD! Empty
PostSubject: HELP SQUAD!   HELP SQUAD! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:59 pm

ANYONE, who needs help PLEASE, come to me and or blodyraven3, and we will be completely glad to you, with any issue you may have, my IGN is Goodlife, see you soon!
Back to top Go down
BLAKExFTW

BLAKExFTW

HELP SQUAD! Empty
PostSubject: ....................   HELP SQUAD! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:57 am

goodlife wrote:
ANYONE, who needs help PLEASE, come to me and or blodyraven3, and we will be completely glad to you, with any issue you may have, my IGN is Goodlife, see you soon!
We actually don't need help, we have a great staff team to help us, but i like your idea

GL my frend!
Back to top Go down
https://rapescap3.forumotion.com/profile?mode=editprofile
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

HELP SQUAD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP SQUAD!   HELP SQUAD! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 3:32 am

goodlife n blodyraven are try hard for moderator nerds. dont ask them for help they dont know anything about following rules ingame or anything about game no not from no one listen to them if you need help ask Rimmy and/or anyone on Staff team its their job to help you not these nerds
Back to top Go down
Michael

HELP SQUAD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP SQUAD!   HELP SQUAD! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 5:32 pm

Grimm Raper wrote:
goodlife n blodyraven are try hard for moderator nerds. dont ask them for help they dont know anything about following rules ingame or anything about game no not from no one listen to them if you need help ask Rimmy and/or anyone on Staff team its their job to help you not these nerds

I can live with that lmao.
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

HELP SQUAD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP SQUAD!   HELP SQUAD! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 9:49 pm

Michael wrote:
Grimm Raper wrote:

these guys saying they can help are retarded lol they d tele all the time at ::war and dont even know half the shit about rapescap3 its funny
Back to top Go down
taafe

HELP SQUAD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP SQUAD!   HELP SQUAD! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:12 pm

Grimm Raper wrote:
Michael wrote:
Grimm Raper wrote:

these guys saying they can help are retarded lol they d tele all the time at ::war and dont even know half the shit about rapescap3 its funny

quality!!!!! lmao!
Back to top Go down
dark_d3ath

dark_d3ath

HELP SQUAD! Empty
PostSubject: ??????????????????   HELP SQUAD! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:34 pm

goodlife wrote:

WHO WOULD POST A TOPIC JUST TO DESPERATLY BECOME A MOD???...this guy would...its like saying PLEASE make me a mod...wannabe
Back to top Go down
ricky

ricky

HELP SQUAD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP SQUAD!   HELP SQUAD! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 1:54 pm

^ d3ath, you joined the forums yesterday and already have a staff application.
should you be talking? as for the original topic of this post. players can help whoever they please.
the point of helping is for the betterment of the server, not for your own benefit, nor anyone elses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HELP SQUAD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP SQUAD!   HELP SQUAD! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP SQUAD!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rapescap3 RSPS :: General :: General-
Jump to: