Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rimmy's moderator application.

Go down 
+2
Grimm Raper
Michael
6 posters

Should I become a Moderator?
Yes
Rimmy's moderator application. I_vote_lcap57%Rimmy's moderator application. I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
No
Rimmy's moderator application. I_vote_lcap29%Rimmy's moderator application. I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Maybe later
Rimmy's moderator application. I_vote_lcap14%Rimmy's moderator application. I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Michael

Rimmy's moderator application. Empty
PostSubject: Rimmy's moderator application.   Rimmy's moderator application. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:46 am

It would be nice if you could read all the application.

IGN: I have 2, Rimmy ( One I'm applying for) and Pedro, My level 3 skiller.

How Long Have You Been Playing: Join date: 2009-11-29 <---- Taken from my username on the old rapescap3 forums. That's almost 2 years. (:

Am I Trustworthy: Well. IMO I am trustworthy, I do things for others that they cannot do for themselves, for example, I can do the Firecape minigame for the players who can't get it. I have done this before and am willing to do it again. (:

How Long Are You Active: I don't play very much now, but that's because I've got all my time filled up with school and other shit, but the holidays for me are not far away and I will be VERY active when they roll around.

What Would You Do: Well, my most hated thing on this server is spammers, I wouldn't definitely toughen up on them. Plus I would help everyone as best as I can and if I can't I will pass the matter onto another staff member willing to help. Plus, seeing as I live in NZ and there is only 1 other staff member near my time zone I think I could do the because people target the server when America is asleep.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: Well, mostly I am calm and helpful. But when there is a lot happening and people are just annoying me I try to not take it out on some people but very rarely it does. Sorry to anyone whom this might affect during later days.

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: Because I know I can help and I want to. And as I previously stated I have an almost staff less time zone.

What kind of experience do you have: I have been Moderator on this server but I never got staff back after one of the previous resets. Also have been Admin but again, lost it due to server reset. Plus I was hidden for awhile but I lost that in a reset too haha. Just a wee note, I never was demoted.

And I'm also very active on the forums, I have 454 posts on the old forums and 235 on this account.

Rimmy's moderator application. Stats10
My old forums account.

Rimmy's moderator application. App_st10
Statistics on my old mod app.

Rimmy's moderator application. Votes10
Votes on my old app
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Rimmy's moderator application.   Rimmy's moderator application. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:25 am

yes even though i think you dont like me. Reasons are because you are logical on forums plus active, your a vet, respected player, and understands how to be a mod/admin. Hope you get it
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Rimmy's moderator application.   Rimmy's moderator application. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:20 am

Thanks man, means a lot. And I don't hate you, I just dislike the fact that you sorta spam the forums. :\
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Rimmy's moderator application.   Rimmy's moderator application. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:05 pm

its all i can do now because i dont play ingame no more
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Rimmy's moderator application.   Rimmy's moderator application. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:34 am

I saw you in game though, and why don't you make a new account?
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Rimmy's moderator application.   Rimmy's moderator application. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:26 am

i only go on to fuck around and troll lol because mods dont care what i do and idc if i get banned. someone stole my old acc name the b o s s thats why
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Rimmy's moderator application.   Rimmy's moderator application. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:43 am

Not a good display of the mod's abilities there lmao.

Last edited by Michael on Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : EPIC SPELLING FAIL.)
Back to top Go down
taafe

PostSubject: Re: Rimmy's moderator application.   Rimmy's moderator application. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:08 am

i vote yes. you are a well known player and have also been playing quite a while. Gl m8!!!
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Rimmy's moderator application.   Rimmy's moderator application. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:57 pm

Thanks Taafe, means a lot. (:
Back to top Go down
BLAKExFTW

BLAKExFTW

PostSubject: WTF!   Rimmy's moderator application. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:28 pm

I voted NO: because you a CANCER PATIENT!

-NOOB-
Back to top Go down
https://rapescap3.forumotion.com/profile?mode=editprofile
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Rimmy's moderator application.   Rimmy's moderator application. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:04 am

Uhh , I'm a Cancer patient ?
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Rimmy's moderator application.   Rimmy's moderator application. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:11 pm

Cocksucker, on old forums i got;

Top Poster.
1160 Posts.

Shitloada Points.

Suck on that shit.
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Rimmy's moderator application.   Rimmy's moderator application. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:28 am

Well , I hate to admit I have some sort of life , :L
Back to top Go down
♕ ℙ®ℴ☨๏ $ⓚⓘⅡz ♕

♕ ℙ®ℴ☨๏ $ⓚⓘⅡz ♕

PostSubject: Re: Rimmy's moderator application.   Rimmy's moderator application. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:44 am

good ol' Jesse Razz

and obvi yes from me, but the server is gone... once again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rimmy's moderator application.   Rimmy's moderator application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rimmy's moderator application.
Page 1 of 1