Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whippedcream Mod Application

Go down 
+2
Michael
whippedcream
6 posters
AuthorMessage
whippedcream

Whippedcream Mod Application  Empty
PostSubject: Whippedcream Mod Application    Whippedcream Mod Application  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:51 am

How long i been playing:I been playing for: 4 weeks

Am i Truthworthy: Yes

How long i am active: I play for a long time like 5-6 hours cause this game is addicting

What i would do:I would help new people and make sure everyone follows rules and if i am mod i pk alot so if anyone dteles or glitches i'd be there to make sure they get a penalty

Why do i wanna be mod:Because i want to help more people cause not a lot of people come for me to help cause i do look like any help but i know alot about this game

What kind of person i am in game:I'm really kind and i pk alot like alot

My experiences:i been mod in a couple of servers and i tried making a server but it lasted for a couple of weeks
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Whippedcream Mod Application    Whippedcream Mod Application  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:11 am

I'm going to say no, sorry. The reasons for that are you've only played 4 weeks. There are others who have played longer and quite frankly, deserve staff more then the current staff deserve staff. Keep playing and I'm sure you can make it.
Back to top Go down
Nicole

Nicole

PostSubject: Nicole ADMINISTRATOR   Whippedcream Mod Application  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:07 am

I do like the app its very good i say yes but i hope to see u active when im on if not there isnt going to be a good chance for it. and i look foward to seeing u as a mod in future.

Administrator of Rapescap3.net

Nicole Evil or Very Mad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Whippedcream Mod Application    Whippedcream Mod Application  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:09 am

Nicole wrote:
I do like the app its very good i say yes but i hope to see u active when im on if not there isnt going to be a good chance for it. and i look foward to seeing u as a mod in future.

Administrator of Rapescap3.net

Nicole Evil or Very Mad Very Happy
my god angls first post and shes so nice. back to topic no because your a horrible person
Back to top Go down
taafe

PostSubject: Re: Whippedcream Mod Application    Whippedcream Mod Application  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:05 am

i vote no sorry mate. I see people helping alot more than you. Gl tho
Back to top Go down
55b

55b

PostSubject: Re: Whippedcream Mod Application    Whippedcream Mod Application  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:51 pm

Sorry man, ima have to vote no. I was at ::war (im level 1 yes i know) and u were just rushing me (more than 20 levels of diff.) and the rules clearly say; no rushing.

sorry bro, but gl
55b Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Whippedcream Mod Application    Whippedcream Mod Application  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:36 pm

LOL everyone disagrees with angels
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whippedcream Mod Application    Whippedcream Mod Application  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whippedcream Mod Application
Page 1 of 1