Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Runescape Botting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cold Winter

Runescape Botting Empty
PostSubject: Runescape Botting   Runescape Botting Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:15 pm

So...how many of you have resorted to botting on real runescape? I'm currently botting a new pure with Epic Bot, while I play rapescap3.
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

Runescape Botting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runescape Botting   Runescape Botting Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:01 pm

Cold Winter wrote:
So...how many of you have resorted to botting on real runescape? I'm currently botting a new pure with Epic Bot, while I play rapescap3.
dont use rsbuddy btw they steal your items if they can
Back to top Go down
jamie

Runescape Botting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runescape Botting   Runescape Botting Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:59 pm

Grimm Raper wrote:
Cold Winter wrote:
dont use rsbuddy btw they steal your items if they can

ok so ive heard about rs buddy hacking people...ok so listen rs buddy has people that play runescape make the scripts k? so if you choose the wrong scripts it could be one that hacks ur acc so you just make sure that u pick one that has a ton of people already using it if your using a free one.

Now if youre using a premium bot then you have no chance of getting hacked. they make sure the ones that are premium arent hacking because then they could get sued so u guys cant put the blame on "rs buddy" u need to put it on the people who make the scripts
Back to top Go down
Michael

Runescape Botting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runescape Botting   Runescape Botting Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:37 am

I botted once, I used RSbot and I paid for an Agility bot but the bot kept screwing up and didn't really gain me that many levels... But my mate bots and he has a mean account haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Runescape Botting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runescape Botting   Runescape Botting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Runescape Botting
Page 1 of 1