Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poll for Taafe to become mod.

Go down 
2 posters

Should Taafe become a moderator?
Yes
Poll for Taafe to become mod. I_vote_lcap43%Poll for Taafe to become mod. I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
No
Poll for Taafe to become mod. I_vote_lcap57%Poll for Taafe to become mod. I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
taafe

Poll for Taafe to become mod. Empty
PostSubject: Poll for Taafe to become mod.   Poll for Taafe to become mod. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:44 pm

How Long Have You Been Playing: I've been playing for approx 2 months. I started playing and then my computer broke so i had to wait a while to get a new one. Ive been playing again for almost a week now.

In Game Name: Taafe

Are you Trustworthy: Yes, im very trustworthy. Most of the people that have been online since the eco reset know me. I've been helping everyone with what i can.

How Active are you: Since ive been playing again ive been playing for atleast 5 hours aday (call me a nerd if you like) In that time ive been helping others aswell as making bank.

What Would You Do If you become mod: If i were to become a moderator i would carry on helping others and also enforce any rules set by Adrian and Seth. I would also try and stop people from other servers spamming their servers by muting them asap.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: I am quite a frieldy person. I try to help each person on what they need. Wether it be items or where to find something i try to help them out. I'm kind of a relaxed guy just chilling at bandos or kbd most of the time.

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: I want to become a mod so i am respected and to help make sever become better. This could only be achieved by enforcing the rules so each player can have a fair game.

What kind of experience do you have: I have been an admin once on a friends server. Once he started making money from the server tho he started to turn into an a**hole. So then i decided to quit his server.

P.S. Thanks for taking the time out to read this and i hope you can support me

Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Poll for Taafe to become mod.   Poll for Taafe to become mod. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:45 pm

your a cool person and all but you havent played 2 months im pretty sure. Be a bit more active on forums is all i can say for anyone posting a mod app. Dont let your only post/posts be on your mod app and some random spam lol
Back to top Go down
taafe

PostSubject: Re: Poll for Taafe to become mod.   Poll for Taafe to become mod. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:48 pm

okay thanx for advice man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Poll for Taafe to become mod.   Poll for Taafe to become mod. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:50 pm

taafe wrote:
okay thanx for advice man Very Happy
np otherwise your a great choice but thee are tons of other great players ingame also. Help out a lot and hope that the owners will notice your work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
taafe

PostSubject: Re: Poll for Taafe to become mod.   Poll for Taafe to become mod. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:39 pm

just a little bump to get people viewing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll for Taafe to become mod.   Poll for Taafe to become mod. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poll for Taafe to become mod.
Page 1 of 1