Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slaymage moderator application

Go down 
+6
Kyurem
sinten
deviltuga
Grimm Raper
zack fair
slaymage
10 posters

SHOULD I BECOME MOD?
yes
Slaymage moderator application I_vote_lcap53%Slaymage moderator application I_vote_rcap
 53% [ 9 ]
no
Slaymage moderator application I_vote_lcap47%Slaymage moderator application I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
slaymage

slaymage

Slaymage moderator application Empty
PostSubject: Slaymage moderator application   Slaymage moderator application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:20 pm

How Long Have You Been Playing: I've been playing for 5 weeks.

In Game Name: slaymage

Are you Trustworthy: Yes, im very trustworthy. everyone in my friends list knows list and some not in it Smile
ive been helping ppl all the time that im online Smile

How Active are you:Since ive been playing again ive been playing for atleast 7-8 hours aday In that time ive been helping and killing npcs Smile pking to Razz[/color]

What Would You Do If you become mod: If i were to become a moderator i would carry on helping others and also enforce any rules set by Adrian and Seth.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: I am helper and friendly person. I try to help each person on what they need. well i help them and sometimes when they start i give some stuff so they can have a better starter Razz

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: I want to become a mod because i want to help and enforce all the rules on the server and because on my country times different and most of hours im online there is no staff online :S

What kind of experience do you have: I have been owner of 2 servers, admin on 2 servers, mod of like 3.
Thanks for taking the time out to read this and i hope you can support me
Back to top Go down
http://www.afhvsmelee.webs.com
zack fair

zack fair

PostSubject: Re: Slaymage moderator application   Slaymage moderator application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:35 pm

Dunno if im blind??

How long have you been playing now?

Dunno bout Mod only because there are other staff in a queue lol and more players applying.
Otherwise man GL and all the best

=P

P.s your not very active on forums? only 4 posts????
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Slaymage moderator application   Slaymage moderator application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:37 pm

i wont vote but ill say good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
slaymage

slaymage

PostSubject: thanks   Slaymage moderator application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:01 am

thanks bro Razz well everyone who look aT THIS APPly feel free to vote :yes or :no
well if i dont get anyways will keep helping the players Smile
Back to top Go down
deviltuga

PostSubject: hey bro   Slaymage moderator application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:06 am

hey bro, i hope u get mod because ur a very good helper and thanks for everything on the server i voted yes and i really hope that u get mod.
Back to top Go down
slaymage

slaymage

PostSubject: :P   Slaymage moderator application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:17 am

thanks! ;D i hope i get it to Wink
Back to top Go down
slaymage

slaymage

PostSubject: lol   Slaymage moderator application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:37 pm

please vote yes or no Wink thanks to all the players that voted till now Smile
Back to top Go down
sinten

PostSubject: hi    Slaymage moderator application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:48 pm

hi i hope you get moderator.
YOUR a good helper in game.
so good luck on mod.
Back to top Go down
Kyurem

Kyurem

PostSubject: Re: Slaymage moderator application   Slaymage moderator application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:10 pm

Good luck on gettin mod is u do gratz.
Back to top Go down
slaymage

slaymage

PostSubject: lol   Slaymage moderator application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:17 am

Kyurem wrote:
Good luck on gettin mod is u do gratz.

ok thanks bro Wink
Back to top Go down
slaymage

slaymage

PostSubject: guys   Slaymage moderator application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:27 am

KEEP COMMENTING AND VOTING! your choice! yes or no
Back to top Go down
slaymage

slaymage

PostSubject: guys    Slaymage moderator application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am

7:yes 4:no well good Wink
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Slaymage moderator application   Slaymage moderator application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:27 am

slay mage dont bump your thread so much. also adrian or seth rarely read these
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Slaymage moderator application   Slaymage moderator application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:46 am

I think I'm going to say no, it seems like you've made your mates vote on your app with positive things, I don't know if you have or haven't but they all have 1 or 2 posts.
Back to top Go down
taafe

PostSubject: Re: Slaymage moderator application   Slaymage moderator application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:03 am

gl m8, iknow u help alt of ppl so i voted yes
Back to top Go down
sinten

PostSubject: :D   Slaymage moderator application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:56 am

it was for slay

Last edited by sinten on Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Slaymage moderator application   Slaymage moderator application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:01 pm

Ahh, I think that comment by Taafe was made for Slaymage?
Back to top Go down
sinten

PostSubject: opss   Slaymage moderator application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:12 pm

Michael wrote:
Ahh, I think that comment by Taafe was made for Slaymage?

nonono i cliked on wrong post -.-
Back to top Go down
ricky

ricky

PostSubject: Re: Slaymage moderator application   Slaymage moderator application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:05 am

i love the format, you took the time to make your application noticable. which is very good and it show's your dedication, but for me it still isn't enough. dedication means a lot, but just making yourself a tiny bit noticable can only bring you so far. you have many friends on the server and people do seem to like you, but as staff thats where things come in wrong. as a mod your friends may get into trouble and you may be the one who has to punish them when the time comes, and those are very hard choices to make. having too many friends can be a bad thing due to the attention, they see you as staff and they'll spam you more then anyone else would. the good thing is you have respect before the crown, the problem is you want to keep that respect but with mutuality in accordance. moderators also should do more then just help players and do events on the server such as pking and pvm, they should take the time to actually dedicate the community. give back to everyone who has shown their effort to the server by simply taking the time out to play it. the players matter the most, because after all, without the players, everything else in the server becomes unimportant. the players are what make the server the way it us, along with the staff. i give a lot of respect to the moderators for the effort they do, not only because they are mods, but also because they are still players. there is no difference to it, and there never should be. you're experience as far as i know, isn't really enough to show you're dedication. you need to know all there is to know about the server, if you are going to make it a better place for the community that plays it. i vote no for now, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Slaymage moderator application   Slaymage moderator application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:03 am

wow thats a huge ass commentary a no wouldhave been nice lol
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Slaymage moderator application   Slaymage moderator application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:19 pm

lmfao Ricky, REJECTED.
Back to top Go down
slaymage

slaymage

PostSubject: what appen   Slaymage moderator application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:07 am

hey guys well, i can't login on server it says error connecting to server..... is it offline.. or something.???
well, will try to download client again good game!
Back to top Go down
slaymage

slaymage

PostSubject: what appen   Slaymage moderator application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:07 am

hey guys well, i can't login on server it says error connecting to server..... is it offline.. or something.???
well, will try to download client again good game!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slaymage moderator application   Slaymage moderator application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slaymage moderator application
Page 1 of 1