Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Name Is Pres

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pres

Pres

My Name Is Pres Empty
PostSubject: My Name Is Pres   My Name Is Pres Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:39 pm

Hey everybody, My name is Alex Prescott from South Australia in Australia. I am 14 years old
i have only started playing this game about 3 days ago but have really enjoyed it, i have sorta been a fan of RuneScape but all the new updates have made it to complicated and wierd.

I went on search for a private server which suited my needs, this was indeed about the 4th I had looked at and just fell in love with it right from the start.

My name on RapeScap3 is Pres. If you see me around say hey! even say "Your that guy from that post" I wont mind im always up for a good old chat. I have met many people over my couple of days playing and have found it pritty easy to get to know the server better, I feel like i am almost one of the mods. But then someone asks me something that I have no idea about and than feel like I dont.

OUT OF RAPESCAP3:
outside of RapeScap3, I go to school in year 9. I play football ( Aussie Rules Football ) not soccer. ahaha,
I have a great sense of humor and I like to go out have some jack daniels.. and such and such. Wink

Yeah and that pritty much raps it up,
I hope too see you around!

Jesterly Regards
-Pres
Back to top Go down
zack fair

zack fair

My Name Is Pres Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Name Is Pres   My Name Is Pres Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:14 pm

Heya Alex

Sound like a cool dude, look forward to hangn wid ya in game

=P

Back to top Go down
Michael

My Name Is Pres Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Name Is Pres   My Name Is Pres Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:15 pm

You seem nice, I like that. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

My Name Is Pres Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Name Is Pres   My Name Is Pres Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:36 pm

Welcome i hope you have fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Name Is Pres Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Name Is Pres   My Name Is Pres Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Name Is Pres
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rapescap3 RSPS :: General :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: