Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bud Light moderator Application! Ily!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wizard

Bud Light moderator Application! Ily! Empty
PostSubject: Bud Light moderator Application! Ily!   Bud Light moderator Application! Ily! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:13 am

Ingame User: Bud Light

Am i trustworthy: Yes i'm very trustworthy, I dont feel the need to scam on a private server. It's pretty pointless in my eyes to be honest:)

How long have you played: I've been playing for about 2 weeks i'd say, but i've been playing private servers for a long time, so I know the ropes. And i'm well adapted to Rapescap3 and I like it very much.

What would i do: Well first off, we need to start advertising a little to bring in some newcomers, maybe add a few more training spots that would be a little more fun. Maybe more items to choose from like armor and etc. I'd look into adding more bosses and maybe starting some games for pest control to get a group event going.

What kind of person am i ingame: Ingame i'm a nice person, I like to help newcomers by giving them some cash to add to starter pile cause apparently 25m isn't enough;) People frequently pm me asking for help and I give them that, no doubt. I am mature in real life, and I will be on here too.. no different:P

Why do i want to be mod: I want to be mod cause I want to help support the staff and I would like to help the server in the long run. I think with a little constructive criticizm by all staff members and we can add some stuff to make server more enjoyable for the adventurous ones xD!!

What kind of experience i have: Well lets see here, I've been playing runescape literally since day 1. Well let me rephrase that. I played devious mud (before runesape classic) and I know how to play runescape. I dont play anymore though because 10 years is enough for me. But I can still help people out on real runescape or on the server as well. been playin private servers for about 5 years I guess i'd say? Somethin like that.

Note i want to add:
Well even if I dont get moderator I hope that I can be of help to anybody who has read this post just pm me in game @ Bud Light, and maybe I can still help with server production. Let me know what you guys think:)

RAPESCAP3! affraid
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Bud Light moderator Application! Ily!   Bud Light moderator Application! Ily! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:20 am

goodluck Smile hopefully you werent the one who voted no on my poll lol
Back to top Go down
Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Bud Light moderator Application! Ily!   Bud Light moderator Application! Ily! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:45 am

Haha no that wasn't me who voted no, I think you deserve moderator acutally bro. You seem well fit for the placement as well:) And thanks bro you too:)
Back to top Go down
Minnermime

PostSubject: Re: Bud Light moderator Application! Ily!   Bud Light moderator Application! Ily! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:32 pm

2 things if u have been playing rape for 2 weeks dosent mean uve playing since day 1, day 1 was 2 years ago.
2 please be more active on the forums ur first post was ur app alsoooo bs about u been playing rs for 10 years show me ur rs acc cb 138 obviously
Back to top Go down
Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Bud Light moderator Application! Ily!   Bud Light moderator Application! Ily! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:08 pm

Runescape since day 1.. not rapescap3. Learn to read then try to flame me. Kids...
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Bud Light moderator Application! Ily!   Bud Light moderator Application! Ily! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:13 pm

Wizard, I say no. Here's why. You only just joined the forums, your first post was your moderator application. And you've been playing 2 weeks, TBH however long you've played runescape doesn't really matter. So, I think you need to be more active and just help out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bud Light moderator Application! Ily!   Bud Light moderator Application! Ily! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bud Light moderator Application! Ily!
Page 1 of 1