Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann

Go down 
+2
Grimm Raper
mutedskiller
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Pro noob demoted?
Yes, Pro noob should be demoted
Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann I_vote_lcap63%Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann I_vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
No, Pro noob should not be demoted
Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann I_vote_lcap37%Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
mutedskiller

mutedskiller

Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann Empty
PostSubject: Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann   Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:50 pm

Okay, so you know its illegal to attack a pure or a level difference between 20? Well Kill4lif is being alittle bitch cake and rushing me when ever I go to ::war He has asked I said NO! AND HE DOES IT ANYWAY! PRO NOOB WAS THERE FOR ACOUPLE OF TIMES AND DIDNT DO SHIT ABOUT IT.... If you ask me.... That isnt a good staff member.

Thanks for your time in reading this.
Mutedskiller

Veteran and player of Rapescap3 for life
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann   Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:52 pm

mutedskiller wrote:
Okay, so you know its illegal to attack a pure or a level difference between 20? Well Kill4lif is being alittle bitch cake and rushing me when ever I go to ::war He has asked I said NO! AND HE DOES IT ANYWAY! PRO NOOB WAS THERE FOR ACOUPLE OF TIMES AND DIDNT DO SHIT ABOUT IT.... If you ask me.... That isnt a good staff member.

Thanks for your time in reading this.
Mutedskiller

Veteran and player of Rapescap3 for life
lol once he said its fine everyone rushed u lol but i say no hes a good staff one thing wont get him demoted unless its serious
Back to top Go down
mutedskiller

mutedskiller

PostSubject: Re: Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann   Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:54 pm

The B O S S wrote:

lol once he said its fine everyone rushed u lol but i say no hes a good staff one thing wont get him demoted unless its serious

Dude, Pro noob is NOT a good staff member, I don't see him do anything.... He slack's off. It IS illegal for them to rush a 20 level difference.
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann   Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:55 pm

mutedskiller wrote:
The B O S S wrote:

Dude, Pro noob is NOT a good staff member, I don't see him do anything.... He slack's off. It IS illegal for them to rush a 20 level difference.
i know but you wont get him demoted or the other guy banned maybe jailed for a period of time. Muted add me on forums Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann   Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:56 pm

Pro Noob does need demote, he doesnt know ANY of the fucking rules -.-
Back to top Go down
http://www.rapescap3.net
mutedskiller

mutedskiller

PostSubject: Re: Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann   Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:58 pm

Reaper Skill wrote:

Thank you for agreeing with me Mike. He doesnt know shit. He is a pre-me compaired to how long ive played, He doesn't know the rules or help members at ALL. He needs to be demoted. And needs to be some updates on the staff members...
Back to top Go down
mutedskiller

mutedskiller

PostSubject: Re: Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann   Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:59 pm

The B O S S wrote:
mutedskiller wrote:
The B O S S wrote:

i know but you wont get him demoted or the other guy banned maybe jailed for a period of time. Muted add me on forums Very Happy

With a staff member Breaking the RULES.

1. That's TOTAL SAD!
2. Total bad choice of staff...
3. Horrible rep for adrian and seth for putting him as staff...

I will add you on fourms
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann   Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:01 pm

Reaper Skill wrote:
reaper i sent you a friend request add me bro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann   Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:01 pm

They need to re-evaluate what to do with the server anyways. Seth refuses to do econemy reset, yet he lost 43 players because the econemy sucks.
Back to top Go down
mutedskiller

mutedskiller

PostSubject: Re: Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann   Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:04 pm

Reaper Skill wrote:
They need to re-evaluate what to do with the server anyways. Seth refuses to do econemy reset, yet he lost 43 players because the econemy sucks.

RIGHT!?!?!

There are like 30 dsgs in game, about 50+ seth and adrian clan swords in game....

And SOOOO MUCH! ECO NEEDS TO BE REDONE....
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann   Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:05 pm

100+ dsgs, 3000+ seth, 2000+ adrians.... 20,000+ bandos sets.
Back to top Go down
mutedskiller

mutedskiller

PostSubject: Re: Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann   Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:06 pm

Reaper Skill wrote:
100+ dsgs, 3000+ seth, 2000+ adrians.... 20,000+ bandos sets.

Yeah dude... Its fucking horrible.
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann   Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:07 pm

He was like "the donors wud get mad" i was like "they donated $5 for a sword that was 200b, and is now 5m... they should be mad that you dont reset it" OMG... go to Feedback,a nd go to ym psot about fixing eco \ blue dragons. READ AND REPLY
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann   Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:10 pm

Reaper Skill wrote:
He was like "the donors wud get mad" i was like "they donated $5 for a sword that was 200b, and is now 5m... they should be mad that you dont reset it" OMG... go to Feedback,a nd go to ym psot about fixing eco \ blue dragons. READ AND REPLY
dude dont fix eco just catch dupers make a dupe hunting team?? like before in earlier versions?/
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann   Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:12 pm

It didnt work b4 it wont work now. Without resetting econemy, server will forever fail.
Back to top Go down
mutedskiller

mutedskiller

PostSubject: Re: Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann   Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:12 pm

Reaper Skill wrote:

Alright bro, But damn.... Something has to be done.... and RIGHT! It used to be 200b but now, like 20b.....
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann   Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:14 pm

its 20b a set, used to be 400-500b a set.
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann   Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:14 pm

Reaper Skill wrote:
It didnt work b4 it wont work now. Without resetting econemy, server will forever fail.
i guess reset economy for those besides someone with a reciept or proof to prove a donation?
Back to top Go down
mutedskiller

mutedskiller

PostSubject: Re: Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann   Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:15 pm

Reaper Skill wrote:

That is very true,.... the only few good people who cought dupers were Me and reaper skill.... We cought over about what was it about 3-5trill in dupes? If not more???
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann   Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:15 pm

Dude, go to my post in "feedback". Read and respond
Back to top Go down
mutedskiller

mutedskiller

PostSubject: Re: Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann   Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:16 pm

The B O S S wrote:
Reaper Skill wrote:
i guess reset economy for those besides someone with a reciept or proof to prove a donation?

I wouldnt even do that Boss.... EVERY PERSON'S ECO NEEDS TO BE RESET!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann   Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:18 pm

FFS READ AND RESPOND TO MY POST IN FEEDBACK >.< *rages*
Back to top Go down
mutedskiller

mutedskiller

PostSubject: Re: Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann   Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:22 pm

Reaper Skill wrote:
FFS READ AND RESPOND TO MY POST IN FEEDBACK >.< *rages*

I DID BRO, STOP RAGING Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann   Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:29 pm

Haha GUESS WHAT?!?! Im about to be top forum poster!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
mutedskiller

mutedskiller

PostSubject: Re: Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann   Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:56 pm

Reaper Skill wrote:
Haha GUESS WHAT?!?! Im about to be top forum poster!!!!!!!1

LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann   Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pro noob demotion and kill4lif bann
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next