Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mazinkillazx's redone mod application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mazinkillazx

Mazinkillazx

Mazinkillazx's redone mod application Empty
PostSubject: Mazinkillazx's redone mod application   Mazinkillazx's redone mod application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:37 am

My mod application.

In Game Name: My in game name is "Mazinkillazx"

How Long Have You Been Playing: I have been playing the actual game for a few days short of a month.

Are you Trustworthy: Yes i am fairly trustworthy. I never attempt to scam people and i am not afraid to take responsibility for my actions.

How Active are you: Now that school started i play from 4:00-9:00pm eastern time on weekdays. I play from 11:00am-8pm on weekends.

What Would You Do: If i was a mod i would do my best to try to make sure all the games rules are being followed, and peoples questions are being answered if any. I also would never try to do anything to hurt anyone in game or even the server itself.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: I am a friendly person most of the time but i mainly like to do things with the "combat" related side of rapescap3. I always answer questions when asked and try my best to help players.

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: Despite recent events i believe that with the help of good staff, the owners can turn the game around any lead us to the #1 private server spot. I want to take part in this action and do whatever i can to help accomplish it.

What kind of experience do you have: I have been a mod in 2 other private servers and an admin in 1. I can adapt quickly to any situation i'm needed in.

Notes you want to add: I am a very persistent and hard working person. When i set my mind to something i don't stop until iv'e reached the goal that I've strived for. I try to be as fair as possible in all situations and still stay firm.

Thank you for considering me to being Rapescap3's next moderator.
Back to top Go down

Mazinkillazx's redone mod application
Page 1 of 1