Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reaper Skill abusing his powers!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bite me

Reaper Skill abusing his powers! Empty
PostSubject: Reaper Skill abusing his powers!   Reaper Skill abusing his powers! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:30 pm

reaper teled me to kbd with items in my inventory and made me die.

why? because i said trade me for free dupes... obvi it was a joke even mods understand it...

i am now muted and without items...

and in jail... he didnt even bother to check my bank for duped items

this is not the first time he has been abusing his powers... admins are supposed to check banks etc for the duped items.... obviously he didnt

here are some pictures

fuck nvm i dont know how to find the pictures from the download client... can you check his gameplay and mine because i know you guys have it in the files.... honestly this was alot of bullshit... he abuses his powers too fucking much
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Skill abusing his powers!   Reaper Skill abusing his powers! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:47 pm

Bite me "pm mre for free dupes" over yell
Reaper Skill :Kills Bite: :Loots Inven Of Dupes:
Back to top Go down
http://www.rapescap3.net
Im blonde

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Skill abusing his powers!   Reaper Skill abusing his powers! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:47 pm

No pics\video's = no proof. He teled you to kbd, killed you and looted dupes so you tell me?
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Skill abusing his powers!   Reaper Skill abusing his powers! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:49 am

Im blonde wrote:
No pics\video's = no proof. He teled you to kbd, killed you and looted dupes so you tell me?
no reaper telied him and accidently killed him but me and d d s ramb0 looted the items and gave back to reaper basically. Bite me is jailed for continuous flaming and muted for it also
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Skill abusing his powers!   Reaper Skill abusing his powers! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:39 am

Thank you boss.
Back to top Go down
bite me

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Skill abusing his powers!   Reaper Skill abusing his powers! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:53 pm

i do have pictures if i could find them, 2nd the items i lost wernt even in the high numbers as reaper claimed and yes i do have the pictures of the chat when i find them, and you cant "accidently tele someone to kbd and kill them". and then i get told there is evidence of me duping items... why? because i have 4 yellow and black masks and 4 sets of adrians? if i was duping my bank would be worth over 2tril... which i barely even have and admins can check banks aswell....

dont you think people who dupe dont fucking advertise it? they just trade without telling people its duped... use common sense
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Skill abusing his powers!   Reaper Skill abusing his powers! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:15 pm

bite me wrote:
i do have pictures if i could find them, 2nd the items i lost wernt even in the high numbers as reaper claimed and yes i do have the pictures of the chat when i find them, and you cant "accidently tele someone to kbd and kill them". and then i get told there is evidence of me duping items... why? because i have 4 yellow and black masks and 4 sets of adrians? if i was duping my bank would be worth over 2tril... which i barely even have and admins can check banks aswell....

dont you think people who dupe dont fucking advertise it? they just trade without telling people its duped... use common sense
he accidently telied u and accidently clicked on you end of story. Dont joke around about duping when were trying to figure out a dupe problem?? do you think we know your joking? Am i you?? do i know what your feeling right now? yeah please stfu and get a dick in your mouth. No im not mad i know thats all you can respond with lol
Back to top Go down
bite me

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Skill abusing his powers!   Reaper Skill abusing his powers! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:24 pm

obviously youre not a 5 year old who doesnt know the differnce between a joke and seriousness,

owners can easily see people who dupe because they have the files on hand of each player and im still yet to see my proof of the duped items that i duped... both reaper and blonde said they have evidence of my duped items.
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Skill abusing his powers!   Reaper Skill abusing his powers! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:49 pm

LOl @ the dumbass psot above me. If they could easily tell who dupes the eco wouldn't be fucked ROFLMAO.
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Skill abusing his powers!   Reaper Skill abusing his powers! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:03 am

bite me wrote:
obviously youre not a 5 year old who doesnt know the differnce between a joke and seriousness,

owners can easily see people who dupe because they have the files on hand of each player and im still yet to see my proof of the duped items that i duped... both reaper and blonde said they have evidence of my duped items.
please bite me i would love to bite you but bro you have a pussy
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Skill abusing his powers!   Reaper Skill abusing his powers! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:06 am

lmfao, bite her fat lips?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Skill abusing his powers!   Reaper Skill abusing his powers! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reaper Skill abusing his powers!
Page 1 of 1