Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heres my bank.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Im blonde

Heres my bank. Empty
PostSubject: Heres my bank.   Heres my bank. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:23 am

My bank was reseted because of manbear but seth unknowingly reseted me without being told the truth.
I got some of it back and made back the biggest part of it myself so here it is. (Im still down about 3t.)

Heres my bank. Zwc8id
Heres my bank. 2a6njw3
Back to top Go down
Manbearpig

Manbearpig

Heres my bank. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heres my bank.   Heres my bank. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:56 am

HOW WAS iT BECAUSE OF ME, I WASNT THE DUPER, I HAD THE FUCKING DUPED STUFF, YOU MAKE SHIT UP, YOU HEAR VOICES YOU STUPID CRACK-WHORE
Back to top Go down
Im blonde

Heres my bank. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heres my bank.   Heres my bank. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:51 am

Im not talking about no duped items, when you wanted to chill with me you took me to the duel arena and pringed bandos and i looted the stuff. Seth was told that i asked you to do that and thats how i got so much bandos sets in which i actually sold about 15 sets for tokens and made about 8-9 back from pking. If you had of been there you would have saw my message at ::War which was "5 bandos sets pked in 5 mins from 5 fights lol Smile"

You're the crack adict you dumb 12 year old.
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

Heres my bank. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heres my bank.   Heres my bank. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:52 am

Call her a whore one more tiem and your ipbanned. End of fucking story. Manbear, lets get one thing straight. YOUR DONE WITH THIS SERVER. You are not wanted, and you are not welcome. So tewll your little butt buddy Lewis to fuck off aswell. We caught you red handed. I logged onto your shared acc, which i ahve a screenie of Lewis saying who he shared it with, with opver 500t in dupes. ANYTHING you have to argue with is invalid. IDGHAF if YOU PERSONALLY didn't dupe, you shared an acc that has dupes on it, hence you are prosecuted for being a part of it. END OF STORY.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rapescap3.net
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

Heres my bank. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heres my bank.   Heres my bank. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:37 pm

what nice posts on a bank post lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heres my bank. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heres my bank.   Heres my bank. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heres my bank.
Page 1 of 1