Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A "Real" Moderators Application - D4rk 4K3r

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
d4rk 4k3r

A "Real" Moderators Application - D4rk 4K3r Empty
PostSubject: A "Real" Moderators Application - D4rk 4K3r   A "Real" Moderators Application - D4rk 4K3r Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:06 am

How Long Have You Been playing: Ive Been Playing This Server For Almost 2 months and a half

Am I Trustworthy: Yes I am indeed very trustworthy , and would never scam a person , Ive also been middleman for big trades IN xat.com/middleman , and in other places..

How Long Are You Active: I was Online Atmost 6-7 Hours straight of gameplay , but since school started and football started its been a pain in the ass to play more , So id Probably say 3-4 hours a day.
What Would You Do: I would help out the players for any question they have , problem and be acted right like some mods and admins dont do at some certain times , Id be able also glad to help them kill Npcs For the Begginers , like telling them where the npcs are located and etc..

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: Im a very HelpFul Person Ingame , I used to pk alot but i noticed that alot of People do ::funpk , and most of the mods are either afk or doing something else which disappointd me pretty bad , I would try to jail all those people that death tele no matter what since its gotten over hand.

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: To give it a change to the server , and help out people the way their supposed to be help , its kind of lame that some people get mod at their 6 days of gameplay and they dont do shit ingame , i wasnt trying for mod until now I need to help out the server so we could move further on , On the future.
What kind of experience do you have: I was admin at chaoticunited , and moderator at Pkmadness ive always been a good staff and never resigned for my spot it was either because the server shut down or an other situation but rather than that I have the skills for mod.

Notes you want to add: Well As you all notice we have Over 12 staff Members and %50 percent of them are pretty much junk and didnt do nothing when they got their mod , Im one of those people that will keep going on until they reach the top of the mountain. (Ps.. If you now what that means)

MAKING A CHANGE TO THE SERVER D4RK 4K3R
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: A "Real" Moderators Application - D4rk 4K3r   A "Real" Moderators Application - D4rk 4K3r Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:59 am

Be more active and play longer. the more experience, the better chance of staff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rapescap3.net
Limited

Limited

PostSubject: Re: A "Real" Moderators Application - D4rk 4K3r   A "Real" Moderators Application - D4rk 4K3r Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:20 pm

true bro you a rarely active player and when you are you want to buy rs gold almost half the time...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001400149475
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A "Real" Moderators Application - D4rk 4K3r   A "Real" Moderators Application - D4rk 4K3r Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A "Real" Moderators Application - D4rk 4K3r
Page 1 of 1