Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reporting I Will Die for continuous abuse.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Im blonde

Reporting I Will Die for continuous abuse. Empty
PostSubject: Reporting I Will Die for continuous abuse.   Reporting I Will Die for continuous abuse. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:11 am

I really hope someone can put an end to this outragous behaviour.

Okay im not sure which order these are in, i just randomly named them.. But after i killed him he does this, what a way to treat his players Reporting I Will Die for continuous abuse. Dqj6sp

This one of him now is of me just after attacking him he said he'd jail me? Abuse or what.. seriously. This is something minor compared to the way he treats me...
Reporting I Will Die for continuous abuse. Ztccbp

This is him randomly jailing me while i was buying stuff from the guys (shops) at fally wall.
Reporting I Will Die for continuous abuse. 2hcnxix

This one is funny, he tries to ban me and just fails but i still dont understand why he tried it? The reason i said ban me is because he tried it for no reason atall and i wanted him to do it knowing that he had to legal rights to.
Reporting I Will Die for continuous abuse. 8xjz0j

After releasing me from jail the first time because i said i was litterly gonna flip and quit he comes teleing to me and starts to yap, rather than me argue i wrote i'd rather avoid you before arguing and he threatens to jail me again, seriously put an end to it?
Reporting I Will Die for continuous abuse. Ny8d8o

And last but not least is the final 1, the grand finaly :0 Look, he even has a cute little friend thats abusing me to but apparantly wasn't? This was yet another random jail...
Reporting I Will Die for continuous abuse. Mju6v9

GO ON YOUTUBE AND TYPE "theprozombies" to watch the abuse video aswell!
Back to top Go down
Epic Demon

PostSubject: Re: Reporting I Will Die for continuous abuse.   Reporting I Will Die for continuous abuse. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:40 am

Hopefully he gets banned, calling u names cause u win him and if u don't get off him jail,
Later on today I will email adrian about this and check my report player out. He donated for mod and he's abusing it on the FIRST day
And he don't even know the ban commands LOL ::Banduser when its ;;Banuser lmao
Back to top Go down
Im blonde

PostSubject: Re: Reporting I Will Die for continuous abuse.   Reporting I Will Die for continuous abuse. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:28 am

yeah, thanks... He's not fit to me a moderator atall. I was litterly so close to quitting :S
Back to top Go down
i smite u

i smite u

PostSubject: ............   Reporting I Will Die for continuous abuse. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:38 am

DEMOTE,MUTE and ban his abusing ass!!!!....................................................he doesn't deserve mod there r so much staff on the server the only good ones i see is Jamie , Lewis and Epic Demon
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Reporting I Will Die for continuous abuse.   Reporting I Will Die for continuous abuse. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:04 pm

when did he get mod? o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting I Will Die for continuous abuse.   Reporting I Will Die for continuous abuse. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting I Will Die for continuous abuse.
Page 1 of 1