Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned for a rule not posted anywhere?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jag96

Banned for a rule not posted anywhere? Empty
PostSubject: Banned for a rule not posted anywhere?   Banned for a rule not posted anywhere? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:12 pm

Today I was playing and trying to buy some runescape crap with tokens in game, now I have read through the forums and searched for topics on rules and have not found a single rule stating I am not allowed to buy runescape items for tokens. You guys are doing a good job and all but it would be a great help to update rules and post an official rules guide on the website. And also make sure Admins and Mods are doing their jobs properly. Thanks

Jag96
Back to top Go down
Jag96

PostSubject: Re: Banned for a rule not posted anywhere?   Banned for a rule not posted anywhere? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:23 am

Alright, it's 12:18 and I was banned about 3 minutes ago by Cillix for absolutely nothing. I was talking with friends and he did it randomly. I was banned earlier today but was unbanned and then this happens. I'm starting to think you aren't picking staff wisely.
Back to top Go down
Froobpk2

PostSubject: Re: Banned for a rule not posted anywhere?   Banned for a rule not posted anywhere? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:27 am

Jag96 wrote:
Today I was playing and trying to buy some runescape crap with tokens in game, now I have read through the forums and searched for topics on rules and have not found a single rule stating I am not allowed to buy runescape items for tokens. You guys are doing a good job and all but it would be a great help to update rules and post an official rules guide on the website. And also make sure Admins and Mods are doing their jobs properly. Thanks

Jag96
should had ask :\
Just sayin.
Back to top Go down
shadowblade

PostSubject: Look   Banned for a rule not posted anywhere? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:50 pm

The server, is a great one with alot of potential, but right now its failing cus i think the owners quit and shut the webclient downa fter giving it to someone else, it shure made alot of sence. Quitting is pointless when its going to be fixed soon
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Banned for a rule not posted anywhere?   Banned for a rule not posted anywhere? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:58 pm

shadowblade wrote:
The server, is a great one with alot of potential, but right now its failing cus i think the owners quit and shut the webclient downa fter giving it to someone else, it shure made alot of sence. Quitting is pointless when its going to be fixed soon
dude dont gravedig this. Lol this is so old like a month and owners shut down webclient because the admin that made the webclient was abusing powers so when they demoted/banned him he took down webclient with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned for a rule not posted anywhere?   Banned for a rule not posted anywhere? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned for a rule not posted anywhere?
Page 1 of 1