Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pker0x's mod application:)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pker0x

pker0x

pker0x's mod application:) Empty
PostSubject: pker0x's mod application:)   pker0x's mod application:) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:57 am

How Long Have You Been Playing:i have been playing for 1.5 months ago.

in game name: pker0x and i got account names sk1ller0x.

are you trustworthy: ofcourse im trustworthy all i say is true i never scamms players all i do helping players
all new players asks me stuff and how to begin and that things, and i give them what they want money or advice.

How Active are you: 4-8 hours a day

What Would You Do If you become mod: i will help players and work to grow up server i will ever never abuse a player without warning him. i will see all players needs and do them to get satisfay players and no haters.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game:all i do ingame is skilling+standing in home merching and selling buying items and helping guys at home.

Why Do You Want To Be Mod:to get a mod experiance and how to face problems ,i will try too to get more players to collect more donations to get up that server to #1 on toplist! where its place.

What kind of experience do you have: i had not any experience on mod or admin for that i wanna see what is mod or admin is!!

Back to top Go down
Jin karasagi

Jin karasagi

pker0x's mod application:) Empty
PostSubject: :OOOOOOOOO   pker0x's mod application:) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:57 am

oh god... lmao at your grammer. oh my fucking god...
Back to top Go down

pker0x's mod application:)
Page 1 of 1