Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

godwars randomly banned by colton?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
godwars

godwars randomly banned by colton? Empty
PostSubject: godwars randomly banned by colton?   godwars randomly banned by colton? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:32 pm

So i was at kbd and i lagg a little and it kicks me back to log in screen and says my account has been disabled and this was about 3 days ago. and i just found out colton was the one who banned me after trying to bribe me with being un banned if i get "Mary" to come online so he can ban her. Idk how i was dragged into this but i would like out and i would really apretiate it if my account was unbaned thank you very much

-godwars
Back to top Go down
gotenix

PostSubject: Re: godwars randomly banned by colton?   godwars randomly banned by colton? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:38 pm

this should kinda go under report a player cause colton shouldnt have to ban you to ban someone else thats called abusing powers
Back to top Go down
jamie

PostSubject: Re: godwars randomly banned by colton?   godwars randomly banned by colton? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:17 am

he banned me and beasting to...
Back to top Go down
ut342

PostSubject: Re: godwars randomly banned by colton?   godwars randomly banned by colton? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:16 am

he abuses his power all the time

he should mabye get demoted if he continues
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: godwars randomly banned by colton?   godwars randomly banned by colton? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:55 am

he wont get demoted lol but godwars is already unbanned and up n running. Close this thread :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: godwars randomly banned by colton?   godwars randomly banned by colton? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

godwars randomly banned by colton?
Page 1 of 1