Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fred's RE-APP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fred

Fred

Fred's RE-APP Empty
PostSubject: Fred's RE-APP   Fred's RE-APP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:07 pm

Hey guys,
my re-application right here.

How Long Have You Been Playing: I'm playing about a few weeks right now. And the last weeks I'm very actif on the forums too.

In Game Name: Fred

Are you Trustworthy: Yes, I would never abuse. I would never use my powers wrong.

How Active are you: I play around 3 hours a day, I live in belguim, close to Brussels, so I can be online when other staff can't.

What Would You Do If you become mod: I would help all the players who need help, specially the beginners, I would warn ppl who do things wrong, point them on the rules, and if I need to punish them, I won't be like; hey you spam, BAN. I always learned in my previous clan on Wolfenstein ET, first warn, than punish (pop or smash, freeze,...) than kick, than ban, in here I will do the same but, Warn, Mute/Jail, Ban.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: I'm a very kind and chill player, I love making money, and helping ppl, Skilling is not always fun, but I do it xp. I love just chilling with some friends ingame, doing hns and other events, just fun.

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: You got ppl who like to follow and you got ppl who like to lead, well I'm a leader, I want to be a special part off this server. I wan't to help ppl, to get abusers, to keep this server clean Wink.

What kind of experience do you have: Like I explained in my first app, already from when I was 10 years old, I got in a clan on Wlf ET (due my brother), and there was every saturday admin school from Rapidfire, we are still friends right now, he is really awesome, and I learned A LOT from him and the clan. Now me and my brother have a server and clan on that game, 30+ ppl (that's a lot on wolf ET).

Are You Reliable: Yes I am, I help everyone I can help, players, mods, admins, the server, everyone

Thank You very much to read,
Yours Sincerely
Fred
Back to top Go down
Jin karasagi

Jin karasagi

Fred's RE-APP Empty
PostSubject: :OOOOOOOOO   Fred's RE-APP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:46 am

very helpful dude. gl man
Back to top Go down
Fred

Fred

Fred's RE-APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred's RE-APP   Fred's RE-APP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:07 am

Jin karasagi wrote:
very helpful dude. gl man

Ty bro (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fred's RE-APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred's RE-APP   Fred's RE-APP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fred's RE-APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rapescap3 RSPS :: Players :: Moderator Applications-