Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xtazis Moderator App.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xtazis

Xtazis

Xtazis Moderator App. Empty
PostSubject: Xtazis Moderator App.   Xtazis Moderator App. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:14 am

In-game User:

How Long Have You Been playing: Almost a month

Am I Trustworthy: Yes, very. IRL and In-Game.

How Long Are You Active: I'm logged in for around 3-5 Hours a day [besides sunday, i have work 9am-5pm]

What Would You Do: As I am in a time-zone that is much different to the "Peak Gaming Time" in other country's I would be able to watch over the server when there are no other staff members online. I always make sure the rules are firmly put into the players' head when they argue over yell, and will never abuse. My #1 rule

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: I'm an all around person, I have been known to take large amounts of time to skill, I'm notorious for being a pker and player helper.

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: To be able to help the server out [Just as much as I can] As i am in a different time-zone, I can deal to spammers TD'rs and anything else that conflicts with the ::rules.

What kind of experience do you have: I have been Moderator on 2 Servers, Admin on one. Mod - OreoZz , Mod - 3kscape and Admin on Oreozz v3

Notes you want to add: i am a proud Donator or rapescap3 and would be muchly appreciated if a staff member would look over my Moderator App. [Added the extra colour so it looked tidy]
Back to top Go down
zack fair

zack fair

PostSubject: Re: Xtazis Moderator App.   Xtazis Moderator App. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:51 am

Good Luck =P
Back to top Go down
Jin karasagi

Jin karasagi

PostSubject: :OOOOOOOOO   Xtazis Moderator App. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:39 am

good luck mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xtazis

Xtazis

PostSubject: Re: Xtazis Moderator App.   Xtazis Moderator App. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 8:04 pm

BBBUMP IT!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Xtazis

Xtazis

PostSubject: Re: Xtazis Moderator App.   Xtazis Moderator App. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 4:37 am

ACCEPTED! :DDD Locked.
No1 else Post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xtazis Moderator App.   Xtazis Moderator App. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xtazis Moderator App.
Page 1 of 1