Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The B 0 S S's redone Moderator Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

The B 0 S S's redone Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: The B 0 S S's redone Moderator Application   The B 0 S S's redone Moderator Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:07 pm

IGN: The B 0 S S Irl: Eden (like the garden)
How Long are u online?: Basically ill be online at least 4-5 hours plus a day. I take regular breaks every hour to make sure i won't stay online for the whole time straight.
How long i've played: well its been pretty long about 2 months since the return and i am a vet from v1 2 years ago but was not very well known. I know most of the map of rapescap3 by now.
Past experiences: I was a forum moderator and an admin for two servers Hyperpkz and Navypkz where me and Pro Noob came from.

Why I should be chosen: Well, tbh i've have a pretty bad record here but lately i've been trying to clean up my act. I help out a lot with staff and new players which Lewis and Pro Noob can vouch for me. I am pretty friendly and fun to be around. Most of the time i enjoy being on the server but because of the lag issues i donated 30 dollars toward server which will hopefully go to a better vps. I will listen to what the players have to say and help them out with their needs. I promise not to abuse or use my powers for the sheer fun entertaining myself.
Some Facts About me: Well traits i consider that are prior to a staff position include patience and just having fun and enjoying the game with friends.

Thanks I hope you re-consider making me part of the staff team.
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: The B 0 S S's redone Moderator Application   The B 0 S S's redone Moderator Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:16 pm

bump it like a b 0 s s
Back to top Go down
Jin karasagi

Jin karasagi

PostSubject: :OOOOOOOOO   The B 0 S S's redone Moderator Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:28 pm

colourful
gl
Back to top Go down
Limited

Limited

PostSubject: Re: The B 0 S S's redone Moderator Application   The B 0 S S's redone Moderator Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:38 am

You got my vote Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001400149475
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: The B 0 S S's redone Moderator Application   The B 0 S S's redone Moderator Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:02 pm

you sir are very nice to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The B 0 S S's redone Moderator Application   The B 0 S S's redone Moderator Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The B 0 S S's redone Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1