Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

smettha for mod x)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
smettha

smettha for mod x) Empty
PostSubject: smettha for mod x)   smettha for mod x) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:30 pm

In-game User: smettha

How Long Have You Been playing: long enought to know this server very well and every1 in it x) love you guys

Am I Trustworthy: definitely

How Long Are You Active: usually 7-8 hours a day and more during weekends. It really matters what type of schedule i have for the day but i will just say i can i will be on.

What Would You Do: well il be on for help for ''noobs" or new kids id be watching all rules every minute

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: well ima a pker and a money maker i speak diff languages and i rlly want mod

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: There is definitely a shortage of moderators and i only see doing manbearpig active most of the day. I enjoy helping out new players and i want to make everyones game play a great experience.

What kind of experience do you have: i had my own server but i had low player count i was mod on a server for 3 months vpk and it whent down for reason no donations i halped all kinds and all languages

Notes you want to add: I am currently 19 years old. My location is in belgium. My real name is Roberto. Thanks hope to make a good choise :p
Back to top Go down
ut342

smettha for mod x) Empty
PostSubject: gl   smettha for mod x) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:10 pm

gl
Back to top Go down
smettha

smettha for mod x) Empty
PostSubject: Re: smettha for mod x)   smettha for mod x) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:54 am

ut342 wrote:
tyvm x)gl
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

smettha for mod x) Empty
PostSubject: Re: smettha for mod x)   smettha for mod x) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:20 pm

Play longer. Same as before. lmfao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

smettha for mod x) Empty
PostSubject: Re: smettha for mod x)   smettha for mod x) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

smettha for mod x)
Page 1 of 1