Rapescap3

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

XBox and PS3 gamertags and online ID's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
caleb

XBox and PS3 gamertags and online ID's Empty
PostSubject: XBox and PS3 gamertags and online ID's   XBox and PS3 gamertags and online ID's Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:38 pm

I was just wondering who plays what system and I'm going to start compiling a list of who plays what. If you would like too post your gamertag/ID in a reply and I'll put it in a list on this post.

PS3 Names:
Caleb-um_yes_i_do
Fred-Fredz-G
Gotenix-Gotenix

XBox 360 Gamertags:
I Am Jesse-xTainted SynZx
999billionk-zToRsO

Last edited by caleb on Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:27 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fred

Fred

PostSubject: Re: XBox and PS3 gamertags and online ID's   XBox and PS3 gamertags and online ID's Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:33 pm

PS3: Fredz-G
Back to top Go down
View user profile
caleb

PostSubject: Re: XBox and PS3 gamertags and online ID's   XBox and PS3 gamertags and online ID's Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:41 pm

thank you fred. inform your friends ingame to do the same i would like to have a nice list going here. and i'll add you some time in the next day or two, its my sisters birthday so not sure when i will be able to get on. you play black ops?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

PostSubject: Re: XBox and PS3 gamertags and online ID's   XBox and PS3 gamertags and online ID's Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:15 am

I got 360 - xTainted SynZx

Ran out of live though, so waiting for another 20$ xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gotenix

PostSubject: Re: XBox and PS3 gamertags and online ID's   XBox and PS3 gamertags and online ID's Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:06 am

PSN: Gotenix my roommate has a PS3 and will let me get on from time to time he says so ill be on once and awhile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fred

Fred

PostSubject: Re: XBox and PS3 gamertags and online ID's   XBox and PS3 gamertags and online ID's Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:45 am

caleb wrote:
thank you fred. inform your friends ingame to do the same i would like to have a nice list going here. and i'll add you some time in the next day or two, its my sisters birthday so not sure when i will be able to get on. you play black ops?

k (:
i play black opps yes, but I'm still a beginner :p. But I 've a problem with BO, everytime I take it to friends to play with 4, and I get back home my controls are wrong, my right yoystick is wrong than, yoystick up = look down yoystick down = look up. Normaly it's the other way isn't it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
999billionk

999billionk

PostSubject: Re: XBox and PS3 gamertags and online ID's   XBox and PS3 gamertags and online ID's Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:47 am

Xbox GT: zToRsO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jin karasagi

Jin karasagi

PostSubject: :OOOOOOOOO   XBox and PS3 gamertags and online ID's Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:14 am

im getting xbox or ps3 soon, which is better?
when i choose ill tell u my id
Back to top Go down
View user profile
caleb

PostSubject: Re: XBox and PS3 gamertags and online ID's   XBox and PS3 gamertags and online ID's Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:02 pm

xbox people say xbox is better and ps3 say ps3 is better. it's completely up to you to decide. what has more features that your going to use is really what it comes down too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
999billionk

999billionk

PostSubject: Re: XBox and PS3 gamertags and online ID's   XBox and PS3 gamertags and online ID's Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:50 pm

Jin karasagi wrote:
im getting xbox or ps3 soon, which is better?
when i choose ill tell u my id

I'll give you the goods and bads about xbox and ps3:

Xbox:
Party Chat <--(Why I sold my ps3 for an xbox)
Better online connection
Lots more people have xbox (Most of my friends have xbox)
More exclusive games
Call of Duty map packs earlier Razz

PS3:
Better graphics for most games
You can surf the web
Cheaper (The actual console is more expensive, but most of the extra stuff, like live etc. you have to buy on xbox, is free in the ps3).
Very good single player exclusive games, like Little Big Planet and Uncharted 1, 2 and 3.

So basically, get the one your friends have because its SOOO much more fun..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gotenix

PostSubject: Re: XBox and PS3 gamertags and online ID's   XBox and PS3 gamertags and online ID's Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:30 pm

999billionk wrote:

I'll give you the goods and bads about xbox and ps3:

Xbox:
Party Chat <--(Why I sold my ps3 for an xbox)
Better online connection
Lots more people have xbox (Most of my friends have xbox)
More exclusive games
Call of Duty map packs earlier Razz

PS3:
Better graphics for most games
You can surf the web
Cheaper (The actual console is more expensive, but most of the extra stuff, like live etc. you have to buy on xbox, is free in the ps3).
Very good single player exclusive games, like Little Big Planet and Uncharted 1, 2 and 3.

So basically, get the one your friends have because its SOOO much more fun..

PS3 has party chat as well they have good connection the Xbox 360 frist u needed to buy ur wireless but then they changed that PS3 you didnt have to buy ur wireless adapter and PS3 has many exclusive games as well just saying also down falls about PS3 and Xbox360

Xbox360
You have to pay to go online and wither you believe it or not Xbox gets hacked every day just not as bad and like PS3 did but still gets hacked

PS3
Got hacked three times not 4 like some people think it did and only lasted that one amount of time they caught most of the people but still some people lost their credit card info and lost money cause their stupid and didnt get a PSN card 20 or 50$ card which is way better than giving PSN your information

a good suggestion if you get any
Buy the cards for time and money on your system instead of giving out your information to either networks because Xbox is just as much capable of being hacked as bad as Playstation was Playstation was just to cockey with their security system and well look what happened if someone just tells you Xbox cause Playstation got hacked that bad then tell them you need more information cause Xbox isnt perfect either
Back to top Go down
View user profile
caleb

PostSubject: Re: XBox and PS3 gamertags and online ID's   XBox and PS3 gamertags and online ID's Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:28 am

Fred wrote:
caleb wrote:

k (:
i play black opps yes, but I'm still a beginner :p. But I 've a problem with BO, everytime I take it to friends to play with 4, and I get back home my controls are wrong, my right yoystick is wrong than, yoystick up = look down yoystick down = look up. Normaly it's the other way isn't it?

your friend must change it to inverted or some other type of controls. all you have to do is when the game starts hit start and go to options and change the game controls to default.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jin karasagi

Jin karasagi

PostSubject: :OOOOOOOOO   XBox and PS3 gamertags and online ID's Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:38 am

ive decided to get an xbox. thanks for all the information
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael

PostSubject: Re: XBox and PS3 gamertags and online ID's   XBox and PS3 gamertags and online ID's Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:11 pm

PS3 : MeatSPIN111
PS3 : DFX-Meat
Yeahh. I have 2 accounts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deo

PostSubject: Re: XBox and PS3 gamertags and online ID's   XBox and PS3 gamertags and online ID's Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:49 pm

Add me on xbox360! ;D

GamerTag is "xDEOxSWIPEx"
Request me with your name on here:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XBox and PS3 gamertags and online ID's   XBox and PS3 gamertags and online ID's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XBox and PS3 gamertags and online ID's
Page 1 of 1