Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nothing to do with Runescape or Rapescap3 :D

Go down 
5 posters

Sound cool? lmfao
Sounds epic
Nothing to do with Runescape or Rapescap3 :D I_vote_lcap0%Nothing to do with Runescape or Rapescap3 :D I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sounds fucking stupid.
Nothing to do with Runescape or Rapescap3 :D I_vote_lcap25%Nothing to do with Runescape or Rapescap3 :D I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
I don't smoke, but it sounds cool :D
Nothing to do with Runescape or Rapescap3 :D I_vote_lcap75%Nothing to do with Runescape or Rapescap3 :D I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

Nothing to do with Runescape or Rapescap3 :D Empty
PostSubject: Nothing to do with Runescape or Rapescap3 :D   Nothing to do with Runescape or Rapescap3 :D Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:20 pm

Eco Cigs. o_O

So yeah, i'm 15, and been smoking for 2 years now. Don't hate because i'm "too young", You don't know much about me, and it's one of the only ways i can non-selfdestructively get rid of stress over time.

So i picked one up because i wanted to see how it was.
I spent 30$ on a rechargeable Eco-cig and 3 cartomizers.

1 cartomizer = 400 puffs, which is around 1.5-2 packs of cigs. 3 cartomizers is 10$, which is 1200 puffs.
Estimating 2 packs per cartomizer, you get 6 packs.
6 packs of Marlboro Reds where i live is around 37$, while a pack or carto's is 10$. 27$ saved? Very Happy
(I smoke around 1-2 packs a day since my friend has a roller.)

It actually helped me alot. It takes out all of the shit stuff in the fliters for cigs. My parents know i smoke, and hate it, but realize they can't stop me. So i just do it on my street or in my woods or backyard.

But since this produces water vapor, it evaporates quickly. And the best part? No smell.

So now i just walk around my house smoking it, and it's actually pretty awesome. My parents don't mind it. It still has nicotine in it which helps get rid of the craving. It's different for everyone, I take 5 puffs every 30 minutes when i crave a cig, and it takes away the craving for 20-30 minutes. If you still get that headrush, it's not as strong, but pretty good.

So yeh, it's actually worth the money. And it can produce a shitload of vapor, so i still do my O's, french inhales, etc. Very Happy

If you smoke, try it out, it's pretty fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jin karasagi

Jin karasagi

PostSubject: :OOOOOOOOO   Nothing to do with Runescape or Rapescap3 :D Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:05 am

i can see how these cigs are very "eco" LOL
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with Runescape or Rapescap3 :D   Nothing to do with Runescape or Rapescap3 :D Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:15 am

lmfao. ;D
Back to top Go down
Grimm Raper

Grimm Raper

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with Runescape or Rapescap3 :D   Nothing to do with Runescape or Rapescap3 :D Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:03 pm

im wondering are these the same as those electronic cigs or is it something totally different?
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with Runescape or Rapescap3 :D   Nothing to do with Runescape or Rapescap3 :D Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:12 pm

It's pretty much the same thing. xD
Back to top Go down
zack fair

zack fair

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with Runescape or Rapescap3 :D   Nothing to do with Runescape or Rapescap3 :D Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:18 pm

Just read this hahaha it's kinda interesting
Thought i mention my Dad tried to quit smoking and went onto nicotine patches then he got addicted to those hahah

I also find it funny how they make little smoke lollies to like.. try and get kids to start at a younger age =P
Back to top Go down
Xtazis

Xtazis

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with Runescape or Rapescap3 :D   Nothing to do with Runescape or Rapescap3 :D Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:37 am

Sounds good lawls. Atleast its getting you thinking.
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with Runescape or Rapescap3 :D   Nothing to do with Runescape or Rapescap3 :D Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:09 am

I made like, the biggest motherfucking smoke O i ever made before with em xD I stuck my hand threw it, then shot 3 more through it before it dissapeared xD
Back to top Go down
zack fair

zack fair

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with Runescape or Rapescap3 :D   Nothing to do with Runescape or Rapescap3 :D Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:15 am

Hahaha that's mean!! you shudda got a photo for the lolz and chucked up on here
Title: How you SHOULD be smoking - Do it properly

lol
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with Runescape or Rapescap3 :D   Nothing to do with Runescape or Rapescap3 :D Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:53 am

Couldn't find my phone in time xD
Back to top Go down
zack fair

zack fair

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with Runescape or Rapescap3 :D   Nothing to do with Runescape or Rapescap3 :D Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:13 am

Theres always a next time =P

You saying that just reminds me of the Scary movie's lol =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do with Runescape or Rapescap3 :D   Nothing to do with Runescape or Rapescap3 :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing to do with Runescape or Rapescap3 :D
Page 1 of 1