Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moderator App

Go down 
+4
Reaper Skill
Manbearpig
I Am Jesse
dare
8 posters
AuthorMessage
dare

Moderator App Empty
PostSubject: Moderator App   Moderator App Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:06 am

Hey this is Dare, I've been playing a little while now, and I think This server could benefit from Me being mod.
I'm a firm believer in the Fact that Staff should stand out of the crowd. They need to be mature, They need to have common sense. But most of all, they need to have a sense of Right and Wrong, They need to understand that they cant pay favors to their friends, They need to recognize the seriousness of the job and the responsibility that it entails. It's not for hem to have fun, it's for them to Help out the server as Much as they can.
I think I have all of these qualities and then some, I' not saying I haven't ever gotten mad, or that I've never said anything bad, Everyone has, I'm jut saying I know I am fit for the job, and I'm willing to hel this server become a better server, I work 3 days a week, but other than that, I'm on here ritually. I hope you wll seriously consider me for your staff team. pirat
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

Moderator App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator App   Moderator App Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:20 am

Play Longerr, And use mod format next time.
Back to top Go down
Manbearpig

Manbearpig

Moderator App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator App   Moderator App Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:06 am

I support this. Very Happy
You would make a good mod.
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

Moderator App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator App   Moderator App Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:16 am

manbearPig, nobody wants your opinion honestly. Ipmuting me for saying you abuse is a bit harsh. As for Dare, you seem like a nice guy, but you need mroe experience. be active on the forums and in-game. Also i agree with Jesse, Use the application guidelines.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rapescap3.net
Manbearpig

Manbearpig

Moderator App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator App   Moderator App Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:26 am

Reaper skill i IPmuted you for a reason, you insulted me on your acc named mike, i kicked him, you came back and went further, i muted you, then you went on reaper skill and kept going further, so i ipmuted you.

You obv didnt read the rules.
Back to top Go down
dare

Moderator App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator App   Moderator App Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:31 am

I am not going to wait. I posted this now. I have been playing rs and the RSPS since 2005, You can tell me I need more experience, But I'm already being more helpful than anyone else is, and frankly, I'm on at times when no staff are and IF I had not been there ten you would have lost players. I've done more that anyone else has cared to do, And While you have all Rights to tel me those things, I think you are just Posthunting, So please, Leave this for the staff. It's a courtesy thing, Quality not quantity. I could sit here for months and do nothing but autoclick. Ask anyone, someone who has played a week or two and helped out>someone who has played a year and does nothing but complain. This was not a personal attack on you, Just expressing how I feel.

Last edited by dare on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lewis

Lewis

Moderator App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator App   Moderator App Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:47 am

Reaper Skill wrote:
manbearPig, nobody wants your opinion honestly. Ipmuting me for saying you abuse is a bit harsh. As for Dare, you seem like a nice guy, but you need mroe experience. be active on the forums and in-game. Also i agree with Jesse, Use the application guidelines.

Dont comment if ur going to abuse staff...yeah ull be treated how everyone eles is being treated your not a 'vet' reaper...ur a 'normal' player.

also dont post stuff thats not needed ect the thing about manbearpig.
Back to top Go down
Fred

Fred

Moderator App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator App   Moderator App Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:40 am

dare wrote:
I am not going to wait. I posted this now. I have been playing rs and the RSPS since 2005, You can tell me I need more experience.

You 'll have to Dare. I want to be mod too, and I work for it like you do (now I'm on vacation). I played rsps and rs for the same time like you proberly. They told me to wait, so I wait, I won't leave, I won't be mad, I'll just stay helping ppl and playing on the server till the time has come to become mod.
Back to top Go down
dare

Moderator App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator App   Moderator App Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:12 pm

Fred wrote:
dare wrote:
I am not going to wait. I posted this now. I have been playing rs and the RSPS since 2005, You can tell me I need more experience.

You 'll have to Dare. I want to be mod too, and I work for it like you do (now I'm on vacation). I played rsps and rs for the same time like you proberly. They told me to wait, so I wait, I won't leave, I won't be mad, I'll just stay helping ppl and playing on the server till the time has come to become mod.
What I meant in saying that was, I do not have to wait to post it. I've had loads of people tell me to apply, So I did. The problem now is all these "veteran" 13 year olds are flaming me. Seriously? You're 13, you're not old enough to be veteran in ANYTHING. That is what I'm trying to say here. You just can't be 10 and be mature. You shouldn't be. It would be wrong. But they all act Mature until it comes down to it. then they freak out. Like every NORMAL kid would. tl;dr Maturity comes with age. EG: Mature staff=good staff
Back to top Go down
Jin karasagi

Jin karasagi

Moderator App Empty
PostSubject: looooooooooooooooool   Moderator App Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:01 pm

Dare that is complete bs. Im 12 but i am mature.
Think of what you say. Or shut the hell up. 13 cant be veteran anything?
Im 12 and im a veteran who will kick your butt cause im sure your not mature yourself.
Back to top Go down
dare

Moderator App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator App   Moderator App Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:41 pm

It is Physically impossible for a 13year old to be mature 100% of the time. At th age of 13 your brain is not fully developed so you cannot possibly be mature 100% of the time, I'm not saying you can't be mature, You just can't be mature 100% of the time. Real maturity would have been admitting it.IT is possible for some to be more matue than others, due to their upbringing and the problems they have encountered, But My poin here is, that Maturity Comes with age.
Back to top Go down
Fred

Fred

Moderator App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator App   Moderator App Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:27 pm

And Dare I become 15 in a few months. :p

Btw I wasn't talking about ages. And I don't mind that you post the apply. I just wanted to say something on that "I'm not going to wait"

i hope you understand that at least (;
Back to top Go down
999billionk

999billionk

Moderator App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator App   Moderator App Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:55 pm

Nice app but I think you should play longer or use the actual app layout. (:
Back to top Go down
dare

Moderator App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator App   Moderator App Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:35 pm

How about Anyone non staff stops posthunting and post something Legiimate?
Back to top Go down
Jin karasagi

Jin karasagi

Moderator App Empty
PostSubject: :OOOOOOOOO   Moderator App Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:52 am

overall you seem like a cool player. Ive seen you around but just use the format and play longer.
Othrwise i agree and GL
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

Moderator App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator App   Moderator App Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:08 pm

I'm pretty sure that i may sound like a dick if you read this wrong, but;

1. I'm a vet. I'm not 13.
2. I wasn't "flaming" you, i was just saying that you should play longer.
Back to top Go down
dare

Moderator App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator App   Moderator App Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:59 pm

I didn't mean you. You're cool.
Back to top Go down
Fred

Fred

Moderator App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator App   Moderator App Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:02 pm

I was actually saying the same as Jesse.
And I'm not a 13 year old kid (:
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

Moderator App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator App   Moderator App Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:03 pm

Well thankyou dare ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moderator App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator App   Moderator App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderator App
Page 1 of 1