Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Regarding mod apps.

Go down 
+2
Reaper Skill
slayers
6 posters
AuthorMessage
slayers

Regarding mod apps. Empty
PostSubject: Regarding mod apps.   Regarding mod apps. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:01 am

I know this has been said before, but I need to make it clear.
The only way for you to get staff if you have only been playing a couple of months or less is to do something which the owners find very useful to help the server.
If you do nothing and just think you'd make a good moderator, you will never get it.
You have to actually do things which make you stand out beyond everyone else, or else you will stand no chance.
It's completely unbelievable. People are making forum accounts, posting an application after playing for a day and barely using their forum account again.
Being active on the forum is something else that people should bother to do if they want to become mod. If you don't post on the forums and read them regularly, you may miss out on something important such as a player report which are vital in order to get rid of rule breakers.
Also, making mod applications when you haven't played for any time at all means that finding good applications is a lot more difficult. The owners wont have the time to read all of these waste applications and will probably end up missing out on applications of people who deserve mod.

Please consider this before posting your application, otherwise you will most likely never get staff.
Back to top Go down
Reaper Skill

PostSubject: Re: Regarding mod apps.   Regarding mod apps. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:17 am

^^ this guy right here, he has been dubbed non-noob. Congratulations Very Happy You have earned my respect.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rapescap3.net
Fred

Fred

PostSubject: Re: Regarding mod apps.   Regarding mod apps. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:47 am

TOTALLY AGREED!
Lolz I'm proberly one of the most active pplz on the forums xp
Back to top Go down
Jin karasagi

Jin karasagi

PostSubject: :OOOOOOOOO   Regarding mod apps. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:55 pm

i agree when you said that they gotta be active on forums and have to accutaly do something.
Hey fred me to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Regarding mod apps.   Regarding mod apps. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:09 pm

I'll join you both on the active forum list :p
Back to top Go down
Fred

Fred

PostSubject: Re: Regarding mod apps.   Regarding mod apps. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:50 pm

Idd Jin and Jesse Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bobbityjoe1

Bobbityjoe1

PostSubject: Re: Regarding mod apps.   Regarding mod apps. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:52 pm

Eh-hem?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding mod apps.   Regarding mod apps. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding mod apps.
Page 1 of 1