Rapescap3 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapescap3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

trevor's in-game moderator app.

Go down 
+2
I Am Jesse
trevor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
trevor

trevor's in-game moderator app. Empty
PostSubject: trevor's in-game moderator app.   trevor's in-game moderator app. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:53 am

In-game User: Trevor

How Long Have You Been Playing: about 1 day...sorry

Am I Trustworthy: Always trustworthy.

How Long Are You Active: I'm usually active 7-10 hours a day depending on what my dad has me working on around the job sites.

What Would You Do: i would help any new players, and watch for rule breakers and take care of them and report to higher ranked staff.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: Well i dont do much in game, just hang out and talk with friends when im not buying/selling things.

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: I've noticed that there are not many moderators, and i would love to help out the rapescap3 team.
What kind of experience do you have: I have experience as a Moderator on a server for 4 months before it closed, and an Administrator for 2 months before resigning.
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

PostSubject: Re: trevor's in-game moderator app.   trevor's in-game moderator app. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:34 pm

Lul, i helped you out finding the shops Very Happy

But definantly no, gotta play longer.
Back to top Go down
Fred

Fred

PostSubject: Re: trevor's in-game moderator app.   trevor's in-game moderator app. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:09 pm

Lolz Jesse, you knew lul is dick in dutch? :p
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

PostSubject: Re: trevor's in-game moderator app.   trevor's in-game moderator app. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:17 pm

Yup. lmfao
Back to top Go down
999billionk

999billionk

PostSubject: Re: trevor's in-game moderator app.   trevor's in-game moderator app. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:18 pm

Nice app, but I think you should play longer.. You've only been here for a day. This server has been running for years. Play more and include more details in the app Razz It's very breif XD.
Back to top Go down
Ice

PostSubject: Re: trevor's in-game moderator app.   trevor's in-game moderator app. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:28 pm

Pretty small App.
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: trevor's in-game moderator app.   trevor's in-game moderator app. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:47 pm

I don't think you going to get mod off on 1 day playing, sorry.
Back to top Go down
trevor

PostSubject: Re: trevor's in-game moderator app.   trevor's in-game moderator app. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:54 pm

wasn't expecting to get mod, i know ive been playing for 1 day now, but why not try? everyone should have a chance whether or not how long they have played.
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: trevor's in-game moderator app.   trevor's in-game moderator app. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:55 pm

Well. That is true but there are people who have been waiting a long ass time. Sorry though.
Back to top Go down
trevor

PostSubject: Re: trevor's in-game moderator app.   trevor's in-game moderator app. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:56 pm

its not about waiting, its about helping the server. i've seen players be on the server for like 3 days and they get promoted cause they help a lot. you have know clue what some players are capable of so please dont just shoot people down after they make an app, no matter how long they have been playing. you should give them confidence and tell them good luck. be a good sport.
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: trevor's in-game moderator app.   trevor's in-game moderator app. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:58 pm

I'm not. I've seen people who have been helping people all day everyday and what do they get? Nothing. Just ask Bobbityjoe1. He does everything he can and yet people who just suck up to the owners get put in front of him. It is bullshit.
Back to top Go down
trevor

PostSubject: Re: trevor's in-game moderator app.   trevor's in-game moderator app. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:00 pm

yeah i know how that is, i dont blame you there with the whole sucking up thing. i see that a lot in servers, and that just shows selfishness and bad ownership. but i understand
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: trevor's in-game moderator app.   trevor's in-game moderator app. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:02 pm

Yeah, that's where I'm coming from. To see all your hard work just pushed away by some new kid who gets on his knees.
Back to top Go down
trevor

PostSubject: Re: trevor's in-game moderator app.   trevor's in-game moderator app. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:07 pm

well i haven't even talked to the owners yet, and im not really planned on it cause they'll ignore me lol
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: trevor's in-game moderator app.   trevor's in-game moderator app. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:08 pm

Join the club Trevor, join the fucking club.
Back to top Go down
trevor

PostSubject: Re: trevor's in-game moderator app.   trevor's in-game moderator app. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:14 pm

id love to join your club hahah
Back to top Go down
I Am Jesse

I Am Jesse

PostSubject: Re: trevor's in-game moderator app.   trevor's in-game moderator app. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:42 pm

Hmm..Trevor play longer, and maybe you can join the SEXY BEASTS CLUB Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fred

Fred

PostSubject: Re: trevor's in-game moderator app.   trevor's in-game moderator app. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:03 am

I Am Jesse wrote:
Yup. lmfao

Lolz xp

Lolz xp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trevor's in-game moderator app.   trevor's in-game moderator app. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

trevor's in-game moderator app.
Page 1 of 1